Chapter 2

We walked back to mine and Sarah's house,we have our own house because the pack house is full and because our parents live in the same house which is really small so they bought us our own house, to talk about what has happened and about finding our mates.
"Ok so... I realize we have all just found our mates but there are things that need to be discussed. Such as we will not be leaving our pack. We can join packs but our pack stays." I said this is my normal voice but I meant it. They will not take me out my beta from the pack. They can join and we can be an even larger pack or they can leave there pack to help run ours.
"I like the sound of that. One even larger more powerful pack. So Alpha Elizabeth, where is your father, you know the one that actually runs this pack, I'd like to talk to him about joining packs. Or when will you be pronounced Alpha then I don't have to do that." I feel like he's going to try to be top alpha but that is not happening I will be the alpha female and he will be the alpha male with the same responsibilities just split in half.
"I will be pronounced alpha this weekend and just so we're clear I will still be the Alpha female with the same responsibilities as I have now just split so you will take half not all. This is my pack and I will still run it when you are pronounced as the alpha male." With this he looked shocked but I wasn't going to give him all of the responsibilities, they are mine and they will stay that way.
"Now betas, are you ok with sharing responsibilities because as the 2nd in command there needs to be 2 of you in case something happens to the other."
"Yes Eli we'll be fine we've already talked it over he will take care of training as I do now and I will do the rest." Sarah was so happy to have found her mate. I'm glad she found him because I've never seen her this happy.
"Alright. Sleeping arrangements, do you two want to share a room now or wait until the pack are combined and remember it is only a few days." I asked them even I already knew the answer, they would be sleeping together tonight.
"That's a great idea. Jack we'll stay here and help them until the packs are combined then take our places while our women continue their's." This was Alpha Frost or Parker, his first name. To say I was happy he was staying would've been an understatementI just hope he didn't expect anything from me on our first night together.
"Alright it's settled, you two will sleep in her room and we will sleep in mine." I said to them with a smile on my face.
"Excellent."
"Ok now that's out of the way we need to take care of pack business so feel free to walk the boarders or run them I don't care my warriors know your here so there shouldn't be any problems. Should there be any problems, call me and I will sort them." I wrote my number on a piece of paper and handed it to him.
"What if we want to stay here with you?" He's getting a little annoying but I'm surprised Sadie hasn't jumped at him yet, instead she's chatting with his wolf.
"If you'd like to stay then you can but if not I'd like you to run the boarders because as an alpha you're stronger then the rest." I said in a monotonous tone. I wasn't trying to be rude I just didn't want it to seem like I cared.
"Alright well then we'll stay. After a few hours we'll run the borders. Then walk your territory to see everything then probably go see how you train you warriors." He said and I was okay with that because I wouldn't have to spend all day with him and Sarah and I could talk about them when they where gone.
"Okay well then let's get to it." Parker and I walked up to my office while they Jack and Sarah walked to hers.
———-After Jack and Parker left———-
"Oh my god. They are so hot!" Sarah was waiting so patiently for them to leave and then when they did she ran to my office and this is where we are at now.
"I know and did you see how tall they where. Like I know Parker is a player but I'll change that, one way or another. He is my mate though so I love him no matter how much he'll put me through I'll always love him." I said with so much meaning, I was honestly surprised to hear myself say that because I honestly didn't always want a mate.
"I know but I want to get to know Jack more so we need to go on a double date and maybe, hopefully the rumors of Parker sleeping with everyone won't be true." I was very hopeful when she said this so there was no doubt about what I said next.
"As long as I can get Parker to go then I'll go. So what should we wear?" I said, oh lord, I'm getting so girly, I cringe at the thought.
'You should wear lavender' Wow! Sadie never says anything but here she is.
'Why?'
'Because his wolf said that's Parker's favorite color.'
'Ok.'
Now to go shopping.