Intro

Betty's POV:

{B} Veronica you're way better off without him.

{V} Yeah I know, but I really thought he loved me!!!!

I patted Veronica on the back. I was sitting on Veronica's bed listening to her cry about another breakup of hers. She had her face buried in a pillow. First Chuck, then Dilton, and now Reggie. I was getting tired of this routine. I checked my phone, no new updates from the Ghoulies.

{B} Look V, it's our Senior year...you gotta stop letting these boys walk all over you.

She put her head up and looked at me, she wiped her face then nodded.

{V} You're right! I'm done letting these jerks break my heart!

I smiled,

{B} That's the Ronnie I know and love.

She laughs and throws a pillow at me. She reaches into a bowl of grapes she had beside her.

{V} Okay enough of me crying about my exes. What's going on with you and that one Ghoulie boy?

I laugh.

{B} Who, Malachi?

She smiles, throwing a couple grapes in her mouth, like she's eating popcorn while listening to an interesting story.

{B} Nothing much, I mean he's cute. But I can't get him to notice me.

{V} The Queen of the Ghoulies can't get a boy to notice her...when he's in the same gang!!?!

I roll my eyes.

{B} Queen of the Ghoulies or not, I'm not as outgoing as you when it comes to relationships.

{V} Oh Betty...

{B} I'm serious. Give me some drugs to deliver- no problem. Got some pesky Serpents you want me to get rid of- done! But getting a boy to like me- fail.

She laughs.

{V} Look, you just gotta use your power and leadership to get what you want, girl!

She snaps her fingers and throws some more grapes into her mouth. I shake my head. Veronica gets up and walks over to her closet, pulling out some clothes.

{V} What should I wear to school tomorrow? I want something that says, I'm single, but don't fucking talk to me.

I shake my head again smiling, I point to the shirt she had in her hands.

{B} That's looks great

It was a crop top but the parts that were supposed to open were covered with a fishnet material. She runs further into her closet to try it on, she begins to talk again.

{V} So Betty, I still don't fully understand why I can't tell people at school you're the Ghoulie Queen?

I roll my eyes, annoyed with the fact that I've already told her multiple times. I click my phone off and place it beside me. I grab some of her grapes and eat some.

{B} Because Veronica if people know who I am, they might try to target me...or follow me home and kill me in my sleep. Or even worse they'll kidnap you or kill you for hanging out with me. The Ghoulie Queen aka me, is like one of the most hated people. Next to the Serpent King of course.

{V} Ohh okay, that makes sense. So let's not do that

She giggles. I pickup my phone and resume what I was doing before.

[Meanwhile on the other side of town]

Jughead's POV:

{SP} So Jughead! How does it feel to finally have the throne!

{J} The same as it felt not being the Serpent King

I roll my eyes and lean back in my chair. I was in the office of the White Wyrm. Fangs walks in.

{F} Congrats man!

He tries to come over and bro hug me but I deny it.

{F} Just think tomorrow when school starts. Nobody will mess with us! Someone says one the thing to the Serpent King, BOOM their dead!
Sweet Pea put his hand on his shoulder.

{SP} Cool it Fangs. Jug here isn't going to be repping his title.

{F} What do you mean?!

{J} Unless you all want to die, my rank in this gang has to remain unknown.

He nods. I sit up in my chair.

{J} Now that it's rumored that the Ghoulie Queen will be going to Riverdale High, we have to keep a low profile...understand?

They both nod.

{J} When we're here we can be whoever we want. But when we're at school we're just normal students.

They nod again.

{J} Okay now go away. Tell the others..will ya.

{SP} No problem...boss

He winks as he says it and then they both run out of the office closing the door behind them. I lean back in my chair.

{J} They'd better not fuck this up.