Ask Us Anything pt 2

Start from the beginning

As the first all LGBT+ boy band to see such mass success, of course, security had to be taken seriously and every death threat was thoroughly investigated.

With my police force in chaos after the drama my husband had caused, I quickly snatched the opportunity and moves across the country to Los Angeles, California where I now felt reassured that there was no way I'd cross paths with that dirty bastard on the street again.

And now that we were traveling on a world tour across Europe and some parts of Asia, I no longer harbored that fear in the back of my mind.

Contrary to popular belief and multiple rumors, the four members of NTB themselves were the nicest people you would ever meet.

Thomas Jackson was the lead rapper and choreographer but still made the time to teach me piano in the mornings over a cup of coffee.

Milo Evans is the charming leader who always took it upon himself to make sure everyone else was doing okay before caring for himself, often taking it upon himself to always order food for my team and constantly thank us for our efforts.

His girlfriend, and lead singer, Kailani Grayson is a complete sweetheart without a single mean bone in her body. Every morning while we walked her little French bulldog puppy; Keiki, she would try to come up with new jokes to try to get me to break my serious expression. She's only been successful once.

Then there was her twin brother; Matthias Grayson.

He's a beautifully torturous force to be reckoned with and made everything more complicated than it should be.

The reason being, he's in love with me.

The problem being, I'm in love with him.

The fact of the matter being, he's ten years younger than me.

I walk into the hotel hallway and take the elevator up to the very top floor where their suits were located. I leaned into the wall of the elevator and briefly closed my eyes. Letting my guard down for a single moment as I prayed that Matthias would be good tonight and not call for me at any point during this early morning patrol.

Every time we were in close quarters or alone, I had to literally pinch myself to hold back from all these stupid selfish desires that burned at my flesh with the urge to let them take over. My nails had dug into the palms of my hands so many times that I now had small cuts and bruises to show my silent suffering.

The elevator door opens with a small ding and I walk out into the carpeted hallway with my hands in my pockets. The walk back and forth was nearly silent and I knew the other members couldn't hear my footsteps. That hopefully included Matthias as well.

But maybe I just prayed at the wrong time and God wasn't quite awake yet because as I make my fifth pass by his door, the lock clicks and a hand reaches out. Grabbing me by my shoulder, Matthias yanks me inside his suite and quickly closes the door behind him as quietly as he could.

"Is there something wrong Matthias?"

I asked, staying cool and professional as the boy stands in front of me and rubs his eyes with a cute little yawn.

"Not anymore," He smiles and turns away from me, walking towards his closet in Gucci robes that drape to the tiled floor.

I anxiously clear my throat and keep my straight face as I try to stay as cold as possible.

"I need to continue my patrol then,"

I inform him and he only chuckles a bit as he comes back out of the closet with a t-shirt and a pair of shorts in hand.