Part 19: Flight

After 3 months:

   My life is pretty good. Jungkook and Taehyung are wonderful helpers. They started to create there own companies and they are really successful! I can't say that I don't miss him, because I do. It's still hard to face that he didn't truly loved me.

Jimin p.o.v

    I live with Seolhyun now but somehow I don't feel happy. I feel empty. I am working and after work I always get drunk. I always wake up on the couch or even some times even on the ground. Y/N cared for me and Seolhyun just use my money. We aren't married because I don't feel like marrying her.
    I wanted to call guys but remembered that Jin said to never call them. I still want to try. I tried calling them but they all changed there numbers. I feel horrible. I want Y/N back. Why did I let my stupid hormones let win over me? Y/N said that she isn't ready and plus don't have time. She rarely were home because of the work. I threw her my company too. I didn't even knew when her birthday. She was so excited to selebrate it with me but what I did? I just threw her away like a trash. Where are you my love, do you still even love me? I need you.

   I was walking getting back from work. Now I am at home and I heard strange noises. I went in to my bedroom and saw that Seolhyun were f*cking with some other guy. I shouted:

    - WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!! SEOLHYUN LEAVE RIGHT NOW WITH THIS GUY!!- they stopped and Seolhyun ran to me and said:

    - Baby, it isn't as it's seems like!

    - Oh really, but you are just f*cking with some guy. Leave before I call the cops,- she tried to say something to me but I didn't care. She left. I got all her things I gave them to her. She cried and said:

    - But baby, I don't have where to live.

    - It's not my problem! You should have to work. Now leave! I don't want to see your disgusting, sluty face,- I closed doors and got in Y/N's room. It's empty like my heart. I can't forgive myself for that I done. I can't anymore without her! I need to find her. My parents don't know we're she is and I know that her parents won't tell me.
    Wait, her company is in China. So that means that she is there! But how will I find her so easily? I will call my cousin Kris! He lives in China so he should know where she could be.
    I immediately called Kris. He picked up. I said:

    - Hi Kris!

    - Hi Jimin! What's up?

    - Can you help me to find someone?

    - Say who is it?

    - It's Cha Y/N. She has a company in China.

    - Of course I know her! She has one of the biggest companies here. But why do you need her?

    - I have some thing to talk to her.

    - Don't say that she is your ex wife!

    - You got it right.

    - Okay, but she is working beside Jungkook and Taehyung. They are creating there companies but because of Y/N they are really successful. If you want I can bring you to her. Our companies are working together so it shouldn't be hard.

     - Ok. I am coming right now.

     - Ok I will wait for you. Call me when you will be there.

      - Ok bye.

      - Bye,- I brought my baggage and left for the plane. I can't wait to see Y/N even if she won't forgive me I don't know what I will do, but it shouldn't be something good definitely.