Part 18: Leave

We were drinking coffee and Jungkook said:

     - You can rest now. We will take care for the companies.

     - I can't just let you do all the work. You helped me so much already. We will work together is that okay?

    - Absolutely!- they said in unison. Finally I can go home early. I said my goodbyes to boys and went outside. I don't drive a car because I am scared to pass out on the road.
    I was walking and I saw that I definitely didn't expect to see. Jimin was kissing and touching Seolhyun leg! That broke my heart, but I knew that nothing can help with that. So that's what he was doing all those months from the firs week of our marriage. Tomorrow is even my birthday, so I will give him the best present.

    Now it's morning. I was eating breakfast. Jimin got down stairs and asked:

    - So what did you want?- I gave him a envelope and said:

    - Today is my birthday so I wanted to give you this,- he opened it I got the papers out. He started to read and got angry:

    - What does this mean?!

    - See what's more inside,- he shaked it and my wedding ring fell out, - We are getting divorced.

    - Why!?

    - You think I wouldn't figure it out? Yesterday I saw you kissing Seolhyun. Do I have to show you pictures? All this time I was working 24/7. Thanks God that Jungkook and Taehyung agreed to help me. Don't worry I already packed my stuff and yes I am giving you back your parents company. Happy life Jimin,- I got up and got up to leave.

Jimin's p.o.v

   Finally I am free! I immediately called Seolhyun and said the good news. I couldn't stand in one place. I even called Jin:

    - What's good Jimin?

   - I finally divorced with Y/N!

   - WHAT!!? HOW COULD YOU!!!?

   - Chill bro. She even could give me the pleasure that I needed. Seolhyun in other hand is opposite....

    - Don't you ever call me again. I will tell other guys about it. I am warning you. Don't you dare to show your face in front of us,- and he ended the call. I didn't care about them. Now I can live happily!

Y/N p.o.v

    I, Jungkook and Taehyung met and I asked:

    - Will you guys go with me to China?- Taehyung:

     - Yes. We ourselves don't want to see Jimin.

     - Jin called all the guys, because Jimin called him.

     - I don't care about him anymore. I'm getting used to get lied to. So, let's go?- they nodded I we went to our private plane.
    Now we are in China and I called mine and Jimin's parents. I didn't want them to be in the dark. Jimin's parents were really angry. I'm not sure what they will do but I don't really care. I can't say that I don't care at all because that would be lying to yourself.

    We all bought a house to each other. That's my house.

   I were waiting for animals to arrive

   I were waiting for animals to arrive. I am really excited for my new life even if it's without Jimin. I really loved him, but it looks like he just love my looks. I know that they saw me that day them my glasses fell. Taehyung I think loved me all not only my looks but what's done, that's done. I just hope that Jimin now can live good without me.

    Stigma, Montana, Gordon and Lucy finally here! I went to them and hugged. Hakyeon came too. Now he will go to Korea just to see our parents or he will have something to do in there. He still will often go to America because after all there is his own company.