Part 3: Guest

Hakyeon p.o.v

I secretly watched Y/N. She never talks about what's going on in school. I know that she can defend herself, but as a brother I am still worried. When Y/N got off the car I parked it and followed her. What I saw really surprised me. Others students started to throw things at her. I got really angry, but I could see that she is easily dodging them.
She got in the building. I called my assistant and said to call to Y/N school. I say:

- Call to Y/N school and say that I will be watching school, but don't say that I am her brother,- he immediately called them. I got inside the school and tried not to meet Y/N.

Y/N p.o.v

I got inside to the building and got to my locker. I locked it and saw someone that no one except BTS wouldn't want to meet. It's AOA. They were walking to me. That was a problem. Seolhyun pulled my hair and said:

- Isn't it our little bitch?- Chanmi talked:

- I think she is not only a bitch, but a slut too,- they started to laugh. I didn't feel any pain so I said:

- Ahh common, I only see here 7 bitches/sluts, and they are you,- Seolhyun trowed me to lockers and said:

- You really want to be dead!

- Nah, I am still young and pretty not like you plastic dolls,- they all wanted to beat me up, but beal was heard and they left. I cleaned the dust and went to the classroom. I sat down to my seat and waited for the teacher.
Teacher was late about 8 minutes. She apologized and said:

- Today in school there is some guests soo that's why I am late. I almost forgot. Today is seat changing day,- My head got up straight away. I started to pray that I would be in the same place as Taehyung, Jungkook and mostly not JIMIN!
Teacher started to read pairs and she said:

- Cha Y/N, and.... Park Jimin,- my eyes went wide. I glared at Jimin and he had that disgusting smirk on his face. AGAIN!!!
He got up and went to me. My worst nightmare started to be real. I immediately raised my hand and asked:

- Teacher, can I sit with someone other then Jimin?

- No Y/N. You know the rules,- He sat down and said:

- Sooo Tomnerd... finally we are seatmates. You are the luckiest girl in the world or should I say boy. I don't know even myself.

- I am not surprised, because as long as I can remember you never had brains,- His eyes were full of anger and it's satisfied me really much. The great part is that he can't do anything to me, because the teacher is here.
   Now it was the last lesson and again some how to again are sitting with JIMIN! He started to annoy me, but you had to be patient. Suddenly someone knocked on the classroom door. Teacher opened them and bowed. He said:

- You should be our guest, please come inside,- I didn't care about the guest soo I just continue writing. Then the person said:

- Hello everyone. My name is Hakyeon. I am not that older so call me by my name,- when you herd his voice and name your head lifted in the speed of light. Even your glasses fell.

Jimin p.o.v

The soo called guest came to the classroom and introduced himself. When Y/N heard the name her head got up in the speed of light. Even her glasses fell off. Then I wanted to look to her face. I looked to her and couldn't look back! SHE HAS SUCH PRETTY FACE!!! Why the fuck would you be hiding that kind of face.
When she realized that her glasses fell off she picked them up and puted them on again. I got so disappointed, because her face was so gorgeous. I just hope that no one saw it too.