Part 7: Message

I got back home. The idea of having normal friend and he even is my bully is really strange. I went to my bedroom to change clothes and saw Gordon with Lucy sleeping in my bed. I smiled and woke them up. Two buddies immediately got up and went to stable. I cangled into riding clothes and went for a ride.
Later that evening I got a text. I opened my phone and the message was from Jimin!

J: Hi, sorry that I am texting you so late, but maybe you would like to hang out with me and other tomorrow?

Yeah, why not, but were and what time? :Y

J: We will meet at the school gates about 2. Is that okay with you?

Yaeh it's ok. See you tomorrow :Y

J: Bye😀

I got up and when to take a bath.

It's morning. Today is saturday soo that's means no school! Finally! Even if I am a nerd a don't like school. It's only 8 in the morning. Even if I like to sleep, but I have so many things to do before meeting with guys.
I did my morning routine and ate breakfast. Not waiting any minute I went to ride Stigma and Montana. When I did that I feed them all and brought them to the pesture. It was already 1 pm so I went for a quick bath and changed clothes.

I had 34 minutes to get there

I had 34 minutes to get there. I thought about walking soo I walked to the school.
Then I was in front of the school gates I had left 8 minutes. After 4 minutes showed guys. Jimin said:

- Hi Y/N!!

- HI,- others guys in unison:

- Hello,- I just smiled and asked:

- So what will we do?

- We will go to shopping district.

- Okay, then let's go,- guys nodded.

Now we are in the shopping district. We went to so many shops that it would be hard to count. I myself only bought really cute necklace.

Then I bought it Taehyung asked:

- You like horses?

- Yeah, I just love them! Of course I love animals as well. It's just this necklace is really cute.

- It's funny that even when you are a tomboy you still like cute things,- he laughed and I said a little annoyed:

- If I am a tomboy it doesn't mean that I can't like cute things.

- Okay, okay. Don't get mad. I was just kidding,- I hit his arm slightly and went to others.

Jimin p.o.v

I don't like that Taehyung is so friendly to Y/N. She is mine and mine only. It looks like he saw Y/N without glasses too. That's a problem.

Y/N p.o.v

We later went to a coffee shop. Jimin insisted to buy me. I agreed because it was getting annoying. He bought me hot chocolate and a apple pie. We talked a bit and went back to school. Jin said:

- Y/N, maybe you want us to bring you back home?

- If it's no problem for you.

- No it's not, then le...,- suddenly I herd a horse. 8 turned and Saw Montana. He was rushing my way. I started to run to him. Guys were surprised and went with me.
Montana stopped in front of me and I say:

- What's wrong buddy?- he was scered. Montana tried to say something and Hoseok asked:

- Do you know this horse?

- Yes, he is my brother's horse Montana,- I had bad feeling so I asked:

- Is something wrong with Stigma?- he agreed. I got scared too so said to guys:

- Guys can you follow in your car us and help?!- concerned Jimin asked:

- But what's wrong?

- I don't know, but it couldn't be something good,- they agreed and you got on top of Montana and went as fast home. Guys were following me from the back. In 10 minutes I were home. Guys got out of the car and followed me and Montana.