Part 5: New Friends

We now are in horses auction. There horses are in horrible state and it's brakes our hearts. We went to look around. We found a horse in pretty horrible condition. You easily could say that he were a great show horse, but it looks like he just started not to get the better results and he was sold here.
We didn't want this horse to suffer so we went to the seller and had a deal with him. We bought the horse to our stable and we called the veterinarian that we know. He immediately showed and got a look at the horse. He said:

- He was one of the best show horses. I know him because I have worked with him. Last days in his home he didn't show any better results and they selled him.

- You can easily see that. Soo how is his condition?

- He has some problems with breathing, but it's not serious. You will have to give him some medicine and in a week or so he should be as good as new.

- Thank you very much.

- No problem. I am happy that there is at least some good people in this world,- I just smiled. Hakyeon gave him the medicine and leaved him with Stigma. Not waiting any second we went to animal shelter. There we found a cat who didn't look that good too so we bought it. We went to the same veterinarian and showed the cat. He gave us some medicine and we got back home.
Stigma and Gordon were pretty happy about new friends and were worried too. Cat wasn't scared off Gordon and Stigma. The new animals were just too weak to be worrying about fears.

After a month:

Our new friends now are in wonderful condition. Horses name is Montana and cats Lucy.

They all are really good friends

They all are really good friends. Sometimes I think that Lucy and Gordon are brother and sister because they always together. Maybe because Gordon likes to protect her. Lucy is the smallest so I think because of that he protects her the most.
Montana is 1 year older then Stigma and they just love to play in the snow. When I ride Stigma or Montana when my brother are not home one or another is following us. Of course Gordon and Lucy are watching us from a far.

When my brother where in school from that day everyone started bully me less. I think only bullys now are BTS and AOA. I asked Hakyeon if he done anything but he said that he just were walking. I know when my brother is lying and he weren't.
Today is the morning then my brother is leaving me again. I will miss him again. I woke up and got ready.

I went to the kitchen and Hakyeon were making breakfast

I went to the kitchen and Hakyeon were making breakfast. I gave him a hug from behind and said:

- Good morning oppa. Food smells delicious,- he turned to me and kissed my forehead:

- Good morning my boyish sister. Will you stop wearing those clothes?

- No, because it's comfortable. What are you making?

- Just egg. I don't have that much time before the flight,- my face got sadder and he hugged me:

- Don't worry. I will be back in two weeks. Then I will be with you for all the winter,- When I hear that I could be more happier. He gave me my breakfast and I ate it. He then got me to school and before I went inside he said:

- If something happens just call me, okay?

- Okay oppa, I love you! Have a good flight! - and you kissed his cheek.