Chapter 1

Voice POV:

A legend, a prophecy about a creature with a mixture of demon and angel blood. A being who's power can and will surpass God's and can destroy the world at ease. And this boy who possesses this trait is hunted down like a animal, but like all animals he doesn't go down without a fight. Now let's see what this boy will do with his power and if he knows what he is.

(Y/N) POV:

I walked on the sidewalk late at night while smoking a cigarette. I took the cigarette out of my mouth and exhaled smoke.

(Y/N): Sigh~ here we go again.

I turned into an ally and walked through it and I saw a woman passing by and then I see a bunch of guys behind her and they blocked my way.

???: Stay where you are you abomination.

(Y/N): Listen, I ain't got time for this. So st me through or end up like your friends.

I hear a scream and turned my head and see the woman being held hostage but three other guy's.

(Y/N): Go ahead. She means nothing.

???: We know your not that heartless

(Y/N): Yeah, well maybe I just don't give a fuck.

I pulled out two pairs of double barrier pistol, Yin and Yang.

(The guns)

I spit my cigarette and then aimed my guns then fired and killed the one that was holding the woman hostage.

(Y/N): Now, who's next.

They all ran towards me and then they made small knives of light and started swinging them and I moved and shot each one till one was left standing.

???: They weren't kidding when they said you were impossible to kill.

I was about to say something till I felt a push from my back and I turned my head and saw one fallen angel stabbed me from behind and pushed me towards the wall.

???: Hahaha!!! Getting sloppy kid?

(Y/N): I wouldn't say that.

I grabbed the blade and I pushed it away and I threw it at the one who stabbed me and I dropped kicked the last fallen angel and stomped on his chest.

(Y/N): Any last words.

???: Go to hell you defect child of Einzbern.

(Y/N): I don't think Hell would like me down there.

I shot the last one and walked towards the woman.

Woman: Thank you.

(Y/N): Get out of here.

Woman: But-

(Y/N): No but's, get out of here.

I turned around and walked off till I heard laughing  and then I spun Yin and placed it over my shoulder and pulled the trigger. I heard a body fall down and I put Yin away and continued walking.