~°Chapter 35°~

Sebastian POV

I am escorted by Alex and three other tall built men flanking each of my sides down the hall. They are all wearing casual shirts and jeans. To say the least, no one was happy to see me and I was threatened a few times before Alex made an appearance. I could give them a run for their money but this isn't about me. It's about her.

You would think with how frequent my visits are they would be less hostile each time I was here. The moment I set foot in their territory I was immediately surrounded by seven men armed and ready to shoot me. It meant that Derek was still here.

"I'm surprised Derek hasn't shot you yet. Coming here unannounced and demanding to see him as if you have any rights." One of the guys on my left comments.

"Derek wouldn't do that to the Queen. You know that she likes this fucker and if Derek did shit to him she would hate Derek." The other man to my right responds.

Alex snorts at their banter while I do my best to control the rage I feel boiling inside. What was with all these guys calling Adina their Queen? It's not like she was with Derek! she was with me. She was mine.

We all step into Derek's office. I am dragged to the end of the wall across from his desk where the boss himself is leaning back against his leather chair in an animated conversation with someone. By the sounds of it, he is threatening the person on the other side of the call.

Alex clears his throat causing Derek to turn around and face us. "Do as I say Park or I will have your head in my office by tonight." He slams the phone hard on his desk.

"To what do I owe your fucking presence to?" He snaps as he stands up motioning for the three guys excluding Alex to leave the office.

The men disappear instantly without glancing back.

"I need your help." I start.

Derek was my only hope at getting her back. He owed her after she saved his life and his ass from going to prison. She had gone against the law to protect him.

Derek stares at me for a long moment before he bursts out into laughter. "Are you shitting me right now Martinez? I'm surprised you didn't bring Adina with you to convince me to help you."

"Probably keeping her on a tight leash so she doesn't wonder off into your hands." Alex adds which causes a hint of a smile on Derek's face.

He knew that I cared about her. He was trying to antagonize me by rubbing it in that he had more power then me. He and I both know that when it comes to her safety he had an army and connections standing behind him at his beck and call. Without Wez and Dan I had no one. I felt useless right now and I was angry because of it.

I walk over to his desk and narrow my gaze on him before slamming my hands on his desk. "Adina was fucking kidnapped and I came to you because I am desperate! If you want to make jokes then go fuck yourself. I will figure out another way to find her."

At this both men sober up instantly and Derek looks furious. "What do you mean she was fucking kidnapped?" He says harshly.

"I don't know the details. I just know she's in trouble. I have no doubt that Maqueuly is behind it. I need your help finding her before he kills her."

Derek looks to Alex but he is already on his phone delegating orders. "When was the last time you saw her and what makes you so sure she was kidnapped?"

"Dan and Wez have both been captured by the police or CIA. I had Dan call me earlier telling me to get to her. I went over to Damion's home and it was up in flames. Witnesses say they saw four men hauling her into the back of an SUV."