~°Chapter 7°~

"What kind of club is this?" I ask leaning my face toward Sebastian's side to be heard over the music.

"It has its own touch. This place includes a male dance show. This one is more welcoming to all genders whereas Maqueuly tends to focus on an all males club."

Figures. We make it to the far side of the middle of the room where a bar is set in the center of the large space. Women are currently dancing half naked on the table wearing masks to hide their identities. The way they move their bodies and the mystery behind who's face is hidden beneath the masks, entice and lures the crowd closer.

One of the girls manages to grab my attention. The way her body moves so professionally makes me smile up at her. I'm in awe of the skills this young woman possesses which has me curious as to what on earth she could be doing here. She is wearing a colorful sparkly set of lingerie which doesn't leave much to the imagination. Her hair is straightened down and reaches just above her torso. I notice the beautiful silver six inch heels that are strapped to her ankles. The way she moves her body is exotic, no wonder all the men have focused their hungry leering eyes on her body. She looks conflicted being the center of attention, especially in this degrading position. I notice her eyes flicker to the shadows where I see a man about Sebastian's height eyeing the woman with a serious expression. He doesn't look too happy as he stands in the corner with his arms crossed against his chest. He looks like he is contemplating going up there and snatching her away from the crowd.

Sebastian comes to stand next to me and hands me a cup with dark liquid, interrupting me altogether. I hadn't even seen him leave my side. He looks up at the young woman who everyone is applauding to as she walks to the end of the table. The guard who she was starring at earlier approaches her and extends his arm out for her to take his hand. He guides her down the steps carefully being cautious of the people surrounding them as well. He looks at her with cold calculated eyes, waiting to get a reaction out of her. When he doesn't get any, he tightens his hand, preventing her from escaping into the large crowd. She turns to face him, scowling as she pulls her arm to her chest. She turns away flipping her hair as she escapes through the back door. I chug my drink determined to follow them and get information on my own, that is until Sebastian grabs me by my upper arm.

"And where do you think your going?"

"Bathroom. Do I need to ask for permission?"

He eyes me skeptically before releasing me. "Come straight back. I don't want you lingering on your own, especially here. We need to stick together."

"Try to relax and come up with a distraction so we can set this plan in motion." I suggest.

I skip past the ladies room and head beyond the employees only and knock on the door. The same girl who had just been on stage is the one who answers without her mask. I recognize her because of her eyes. Her beautiful hazel eyes. She was my target for tonight. I could read the innocence behind the mask of maturity she had on display. I was positive I could get information out of her. Or at least I hope I could.

"Hi!"

"Are you lost?"

I shake my head. "Actually I was hoping to talk to you."

She sighs heaven ward. "Not to be rude but I don't go that way. I am as straight as they come."

Oh. Shoot. She must think I am interested. I stifle a giggle and hold my hands up in amusement. "You and me both honey."

Her eyes widen in horror. "If you aren't here to ask me out then why-" Her eyes suddenly narrow. "Did my mother send you? Has she finally figured that her oh so perfect daughter is dancing for a crowd of men?" She comes forward and stands face to face with me. Her entire face has turned red with rage as she eyes me accusingly.