(#21)

Simons POV
It was a sunny Saturday morning, Talia and I had decided we wanted to go on a picnic. I was in my room backing my sidemen backpack with the essentials when I heard my phone go off.
*buzz buzz*

~Galfrind~
Hey Si i'm almost at the house:) I brung those samichs u love so very much haha see you soon xx.

I placed my phone in my pocket with a smile and made my way downstairs to grab the blanket, drinks and basket. Talia entered the house holding a container of sandwiches, I walked up to hug her. "You look good T" I smiled down at her as she looked up at me "Thanks Si" we pulled out of the hug and I grabbed the container from her. "No problem T, cause usually you look kinda eh but today you actually look decent" I pulled a smirk at Talia so see her reaction as she punched me in the arm and started laughing. "You're an ass" We made our way to the car and I placed everything in the boot.

30 minutes later

Eventually we made it to the Park, the sun was bright as ever and we could see dogs running around playing. "This park is actually perfect" I smile at Talia as we made our way into the park. We find a large tree and place our blanket underneath it. "Perfect" I bring out the drinks and food and place it in between Talia and I. After an hour we finish eating and are lying on the blanket next to each other. We both looking up at the stars, nothing but the warmth of the sun on our legs and the sounds of birds chirping. "Do you remember the first time we met Si" I looked towards Talia as she was looking up at the sky. She was beautiful, the way the light reflected off her eyes made my heart melt. "Yea, do you remember the first time you came to the sidemen house" A smile grew on Talias face.

*flash back*

I was sitting in the kitchen with Vik when Josh and Freya stumbled in I could tell they were tipsy by the excitement in Freya's face. Then in walked Talia, we had only talked a few times but I did have a crush on her. She was stunning and so cute. "Hey Simon and Vik me and Freya are just gonna go upstairs to change, because SOMEONE spilled a little something all over herself" Josh looked towards freya and she began to laugh throwing her arm over Josh. "I can wait here if you guys want" Talia grabbed a seat next to me, my heart started to pound. "All good, see you guys soon" "BYEEEEEE" Josh and Freya walked off up stairs and Vik Talia and I were left sat in the kitchen. "Theres some left over cake if you would like some Talia, theres one piece left" "Oooo yes PLEASE" I went over to grab her some and placed it in front of her with a fork. "Thank you!" "It's no problem" I sat back down in my seat eating my slice of cake when Vik spoke up. "Well I'm going to head off to record some videos, but I will catch to guys later" "See ya" Vik left the kitchen and there left was Talia and I. I finished my slice of cake and began to start talking. "Damn my cakes all gone" I heard a giggle from Talia which lit a spark in me, "Now theres just cardboard left" She spoke up looking and me giggling. "And you cant eat that" I looked towards the box that had the cake on it and back at Talia "You wanna bet?" I grabbed a piece of cardboard and began to eat it. Talia was laughing so hard that tears began to fall from her eyes. "You are an interesting guy Simon" I laughed as i took the cardboard out of my mouth and walked towards the bin. "What on earth is going on in here" I looked towards the door as I saw Josh and Freya standing there super confused.

"Simon?" I opened my eyes to see Talia looking at me with a smile. "Did I fall asleep?" I got up onto my elbow facing Talia laughing. "Yes you did egg, but it's fine you looked so peaceful" "I ate cardboard to try impress you...." Talia laughed as we both lay back down and cuddled enjoying the day, she was so special to me.
————
A/N
hope you enjoyed this little TB picnic chapter I jut thought it would be nice to add in as Simon brought up that memory in his what's good podcast and i thought it was cute:)

 ————A/Nhope you enjoyed this little TB picnic chapter I jut thought it would be nice to add in as Simon brought up that memory in his what's good podcast and i thought it was cute:)