(#1)

"Please Talia i'm sorry.. don't leave.."
Simon grabbed Talias arm as she was about to leave the large wooden door. Her face held down, her thoughts clouding her vision.
Her glance looking up at Simon, his eyes filling with hope.
"I... I just need time to think Simon.. I'll text you tomorrow or something" Her head turning back towards the door as Simon lets go of her arm.
His eyes burning, his shoulders feeling heavier then ever.

10/07/2017
Talias POV
I was doing my makeup and getting ready for wireless, I was so excited.
I wore some shorts with a pineapple and cactus ironed on to it, a grey tube top and red bandanna. I also had one of my favourite blond wigs on with purple eyeshadow and glitter.
I pulled out my vlogging camera and began to film.
"Hey everyone It's Talia and welcome back to my channel! so today, i'm going to a festival..."
I soon finished the start of my vlog and headed out to meet up with Dani and get lunch before we went to the festival.
A few hours later I was at the Festival with Dani and a few of my friends, I was so glad Dani came along I always have fun around her.

Taliamarmusic

liked by freyanightingale and 6,465 othersdanimansutti Das some good photographydanimansutti My bb GAL

danimansutti Das some good photography
danimansutti My bb GAL

We were sitting on a blanket on the grass when I heard a high-pitched voice yell in the distance.
"Talia!" I look around before seeing Freya running towards me. I got up,
"FREYA HI!" and ran into a hug and soon made our way over to the rest of the girls. "Gee, Stephanie HI!!" I yelled trying to talk over the music played from the speakers in the background. I ran over and hugged them both. "How are you both?! i'm glad you all made it!" All four of us began dancing and chatting having the time of out lifes and the night went on till darkness fell. The dancing and singing draining our energy but the alcohol and atmosphere giving us a boost. I later on met up with the boys. Josh, Vikk and Simon. I gave them all hugs as we drunk, sang and danced together. The atmosphere of the festival making adrenaline run warmth and excitement through my blood. We were watching a live performance by Bazzi playing the song Beautiful.

'hey, Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel. Love your imperfections every angle,
tomorrow comes before you know.
So I just had to let you know, the way that Gucci look on you amazing...'

I decided to pull out my vlog camera and film the crowd in front of us, when all if a sudden I hear singing to the right of me.

'but nothing can compare to when you're naked..'

I turn my camera towards the singing to see Simon, I couldn't help but laugh as he says "hi there... i'm... i'm.." I turn the camera around to face myself while laughing when I hear Simon say "Sing along" I start to mouth along while dancing when Simon says "Thats not singing" I burst into laughter while saying "I know" when Simon points to me asking if I'm alright to Josh who was watching us. I put down the vlogging camera and take a glance at Josh as he raises his eyebrows at me while smirking. I tilt my head to the side confused as I mouth the word what to him, He replies a love heart shape with his hands towards me and Simon. What was he on about? I was confused but laughed as I was slightly intoxicated and continued to dance to the music.

As the festival began to end the girls and guys decided we wanted to hit the club. We walked far into town after getting some cabs and headed into one of our favourite clubs. The music was pumping as we got more drinks except for both Josh and Simon. We went over to a seating area and claimed it with all of our bags and drinks, we went onto the dance floor and danced the night away while both Simon and Josh stayed back talking in our area of the club. I could see them both watching us every so often. I thought nothing of it as I was dancing and singing my heart out with Freya and Gee. Soon the night soon came to an end when Josh thought we had done enough dancing and drinking for the night. The girls and I stumbling over while exiting the club. We stood outside the club as Josh called for two cabs and split us in half. In one cab was Josh, Gee and Freya and the other was Simon and I. We soon got into a cab and Simon decided we would go to the Sidemen House first as it was closer and then he could drive me home as he hadn't drunk that much. I agreed and rested my head on his shoulder as I started to close my eyes. I was woken when I felt a light tapping on my shoulder by Simon saying we were here. I sat up and went to grab my bag off the floor of the car that had my camera in it when I felt a hand, I looked down to see it was Simons hand on my bag. I looked at Simon as he was staring at my hand on his, he noticed I was looking at him and turned to say that he would take it for me. I thanked him before hoping out of my side of the car meeting Simon on the other side. He thanked and paid for the cab as we entered the large house. We got inside and walked towards the stairs.
"Just head up to my room ill grab you a drink of water and then I can get my keys and we can go?" He asked as I nodded. I sluggishly dragged myself up the stairs while he walked into the kitchen. I opened the door to Simons room to be met with a warmth that made me drowsy. I dragged my feet over to Simons bed sitting and admiring the computer set up and window with a view of the dark backyard and sky before me.

-2am-
Simons POV
I was grabbing a cold bottle of water from the fridge when I got distracted by a call from Josh saying they were headed to Gee's place to make sure she got inside safely. After the call I grabbed the bottles of water and headed up the stairs to my room, I walked in not seeing Talia anywhere. I walked over to the bathroom door to see it was open and the lights were off. "Talia are you in there?..." After no reply I peaked around into the bathroom to see she wasn't in there. I turned around confused to find Talia asleep on my bed as she was hidden by the TV when I walked in the room. I walked over to my set up and sat there for a few minutes wondering wether to wake her up or not.

-Simons thoughts-
I should probably wake her up so I can drive her home... But she looks so peaceful and she was so exhausted before... But then where would I sleep if I don't wake her up?.. Maybe I could just build a pillow fort... between us.. or not?

I was interrupted by a small cough as I turned to see Talia was shivering. I stood up and walked over to my cupboard to grab a spare woollen blanket and places it on top of her as she snuggled into it. I let out a small chuckle as I decided to let her sleep over. I went and had a shower and got dressed into my boxers as thats how I sleep and slowly hoped into the bed beside her. He carefully covered himself in the blanket and dozed off.

A/N
So thats the first chapter.... I don't know if it was okay or not? please let me know what you want to see in my in the next few chapters! Im open to ideas, I have an idea of how I want this story to go but I'm still thinking.
Anyway! hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for reading:)