(#12)

(Maybe slight smut warning? I'm not really sure what smut classes as but theres a lil spice in the rice in this chapter)
Simons POV
We sat there for a few seconds. Her fingers lightly placed on top of mine. I let go of the glass and swiftly placed her hand in mine. My thumb rubbing the top of her hand. This moment we shared was soft, nothing but energy and warmth traveling through my body. "I like this." I say breaking the silence. My eyes gazing up from our hands into Talias eyes. "What exactly do you like Minter" A slight smirk appears on her face which makes my eyes light up. "This. You and I together." A slight smile hits her lips. "Me too Simon. Thank you for everything tonight, the dress, this. I can't explain how happy you've made me" With every word it lit a firework in Simons stomach. All Simon ever wanted was to make people happy, he loved the thought of bringing joy into peoples day. He had always wished to have a girl in his life that he could make happy and because that happened with Talia he couldn't help himself. His eyes looking deep into Talias, He slowly leaned in placing his free hand under Talias chin to lift her head up. He placed his lips onto hers. Both their lips tingled, it was sweet and soft. He removed his lips and stared into her eyes. A smile appeared on both their lips as Simon leaned back shocked at his new found confidence. "Now what was that for Minter" "I just really like you." The two shared a bond throughout the night. It was filled with laughter small romantic glances and of course food. It was everything Simon had hoped for when setting the date up and it couldn't imagine how it would get any better. After finishing the fourth serving of food the two had decided they were full and left the restaurant. They walked out of the room and walked outside. It was now 11pm, the street filled with lights while the sky was as dark as charcoal. They stepped foot outside the restaurant together and pondered around the street. "What did you want to do next Simon" Talia wrapped her arms around her body trying to keep in warmth. "Are you cold Talia?" Without hesitation Simon removed his jacket and placed it over her shoulders. He then wrapped his arms around her waist holding her in close. "Yea Thank you Simon" She looked up at him as he smiled down at her with loving eyes. "Should we go for a walk?" I suggested while looking down at Talia. She nodded her head and we walked down the street together. My arm still holding her close, I didn't want her to be cold. We walked a few blocks admiring the area, there were lights lit up everywhere. We would spot couples in restaurants and smile remembering the night. "What are you thinking about Simon" I look down to see Talia looking up into my eyes. She was now stood in front of me, I lightly placed her hands in mine and looked down at them. "I'm just really happy with you, I love every moment we spend together." I saw Talias eyes gaze down at our hands, she removed her hands from mine and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm happy with you too Simon, I couldn't ask for anything more" Her breath trickled down Simons neck. I now I had my arms around Talia and we were stood there in comfortable silence. The warmth of each others bodies felt so right and neither of them wanted it to end. I suddenly felt butterflies forming in my stomach. "I just don't want to let you down Talia" Talia removed her head from Simons chest and looked into his eyes. Simon felt worried that he would never be a good boyfriend, he had always had people joke about him being single but deep down he was insecure. What if he couldn't make Talia happy? What if one day Talia realises she doesn't like him anymore? All these thoughts were running through his mind. His eyes started to form tears as he tried to keep them in. Talia looked at Simon and removed her arms from being around Simon and placed them on the side of his head tilting him down to look at her. "Simon you are everything I could ask for. Don't ever think you aren't doing enough, look at the date you set up tonight! You are perfect." Simon wiped his eyes and tried to pull himself together. Her words warmed Simons heart, he wrapped his arms around Talia and looked into her eyes. Suddenly he had a boost of confidence again and he found himself placed on Talias lips. The kiss soon became more passionate as they both moved in sync. They released and smiled into each others eyes. "Should we get back to the car then?" I said laughing while looking down at Talia. "Yea" I wrapped my arm around Talias waist and we continued back to the car. We soon arrived back at the Sidemen house, it was now 12am and all the boys are usually up filming videos so we didn't bother being quiet. We walked inside and walked into the kitchen to see JJ laughing at Vik. "What are you laughing at Jide?" They both looked towards us and Vik sighed before lifting up a plate. "I burnt my scrambled eggs.." We all start laughing at Vik as he tried to hold back his laugh.  "So you both look very dressed up" JJ looks towards us and smirks at Talia giving her a wink and raising his eyebrows. "Fuck off Jide" I say as everyone laughs. "We are leaving goodbye" I interlock my fingers with Talias and turn around laughing. "Okay bye guys!" Talia waved to the boys and then followed me up the stairs to my room. We walk in and shut the door as we walk over to my set up. I had left my   screen on with the Rap or Crap video I was editing. "Oooo can I watch it" I scratch the back of my neck thinking of whether I had finished it or not. "Uhh yea sure" I pull over the Sidemen gaming chair as Talia sits on it and I sit on the other. I press play and watch Talia to see her reactions. Every time she would laugh her eyes would light up and it would make it harder for me to breath.

"Now JJ is this rap or crap. 'Way too young for the ring ting, know you wanna dance with the king pin."
"Now that is 100% rap."
JJ held up a piece of paper that read 'rap'
"Wrong JJ unfortunately it was crap so Josh has won!"
"WHAT THE FUCK MAN"

Talia bursted into laughter, this made Simon happy. He loved knowing people enjoyed his videos, all he wanted to do was make people smile from his videos. His heart was pounding, his eyes were a brighter blue and lips pressed together to hold in the giant smile that was fighting to show. After the video ended and Talia had stopped laughing she turned to face Simon. They were now sat in front of each other gazing into one another's eyes. "That video was so funny Simon" I looked at her and smiled as her response. She was perfect. How does she like me? "Thanks Mar" Talia placed her hands between his legs on the edge of his chair and lifted herself up to peck Simons lips. He looked at her shocked as he was not expecting it, before he knew it Talia had grabbed his hand and was walking him towards the bed. They both snuggled up together, Simon laying on the left and Talia on the right. He head was placed on Simons chest as he flicked on Netflix. While watching I secretly grabbed my phone and tried to take a picture of Talia when all of a sudden my flash went off too. Talia shot her head up laughing "Oh you did not just do that Minter." I shot her a wink and locked my phone hiding it underneath me. Talia jumped on top of me making me laugh at the sudden weight on my stomach. "Delete it Minter" I laugh at her and shake my head. "Never" She sits there laughing at me as I admire her. "You are so beautiful Mar" She looks down at me smiling, I notice her cheeks begin to blush which makes my heart melt. Talia leaned down towards me placing a kiss on my lips. I kiss her back, our lips moving in sync as it begins to get heated. Our hands travelling around each others bodies. Talia tugs at my shirt indicating for me to remove it. I sit up while Talia slides to my lap, our lips still connected. I remove my tie as we part for a brief second and connect again instantly. Talia begins unbuttoning my shirt as I remove it. I then swiftly roll Talia over so that I am above her. My breath hitched as my hand was placed on her leg. My eyes on hers, hers on mine. "Are you sure you want to do this? Are we moving too fast?" I look into Talias eyes lovingly as she looks back at me. She lifts her hand up as I interlock our fingers, my hand rubbing over her skin. "Maybe we should wait." Talia got up and hugged me as I hugged her back. "Lets just take things slow" I say while I peck her forehead. With a smooth transition we then lay down in bed, I turn the TV off and lift the blankets up for us to get into. Next thing I knew we fell asleep together, her head rested on my chest as our legs were intertwined. It was a perfect night with a perfect girl.

A/N
oof the spice in the rice, so we hit 1k reads... thats insane! thank you so much! Also the SDMN won the charity match and it was so sick! and Talia made a video message for a groupchat i'm in which was so cute:)
comment a number between 1 and 7 please! I have 7 ideas for the next chapter so I want you guys to pick x

 thats insane! thank you so much! Also the SDMN won the charity match and it was so sick! and Talia made a video message for a groupchat i'm in which was so cute:)comment a number between 1 and 7 please! I have 7 ideas for the next chapter so I wa...