(#3)

Talias POV
It's been a few weeks since Wireless and I still don't remember much that happened but all I know is that it was one amazing night. Being surrounded by so many of my friends and just letting go and being able to let loose and.. PARTY! although I don't party much when I do i'm always one of the last on the dance floor. Which makes me even more excited for future events. I love meeting people who support me and seeing my friends all in one place, I couldn't imagine anything better. Next week is Summer In The City and i'm supposed to be performing which i'm both excited yet nervous for. I love performing, I have always dreamed of selling out concerts, playing my own albums and having the crowd sing along to them. But I do get nervous thinking about performing at Summer In The City as i've never performed to that many people before.

1 week before Summer In The City

Simon- Hey Talia. Haven't seen you in a while wanna hang?

Talia- Yea sure! your place?

Simon- Yup. I'll come pick you up:)

Simons POV
I had just filmed GTA with Vik, Josh, Ethan and JJ and was sitting at my computer thinking when Talia crossed my mind which she did every now and again. I would think back to the last time I saw her which was the day after Wireless. I missed her so I decided to see if she wanted to hang out, I texted her and she agreed to come over to the Sidemen house. I grabbed my keys and headed down stairs to hear Josh yell my name from the kitchen. "Yea?" Simon walked into the doorway of the kitchen resting his arm on the doorframe. "Where ya headed to?" Josh says looking up from eating his toast. "I'm going to pick up Talia, shes coming over" Josh smirks at me as I give him a strange look. "You're bare weird yanno Josh" Josh raises his eyebrows and yells "HAVE FUN" from the kitchen as I walk off laughing "What a weird donney" I say as I open the door and head out to my car. I soon arrived at Talias house. I ran my hand through my hair to fix it up and got out the car and walked towards the door.
*knock knock knock*
I stood outside the door with my hands in my pockets as is was quite cold when I heard a "Hold on!!" come from inside the door.
The door soon opened and I was met with Talia seeming out of breath but looking stunning as always.
"Hey sorry I was just touching up my makeup" I smiled at her and opened my arms for a hug, she walked into my arms and gave me a hug. "Thats fine, you look great" we got out of the hug and I'm met with a blushing Talia, "Thank you" we both smile and walk towards the car, I open the door for her then walk around to the drivers side and get in. We put on our seatbelts and I begin to drive. "Ive missed you, how have you been?" I look towards Talia with a smile for a brief second and then put my attention back on the road. "I've missed you too! We haven't hung out since.. what Wireless? and yea i've been good!" The rest of the car ride consisted of singing, laughs and lame dancing from the both of us as we are both knob ends when we hang out. We soon arrived at the sidemen house, I got out of the car and opened the door for her. "Thank you" I hear as she walks passed me, I reply with a smile. We head into the kitchen and spot Vik and Josh sat at the Island on their laptop. "Talia hey!" Vik erupts from his seat, his slippers slapping against the floor as he heads towards and hugs Talia. "Hey!" Josh says and then pats the table insisting we join them. "No Josh its fine, we were just heading up to my room to hang out" I scratch the back of my head nervously hoping I didn't sound too rude. Josh looks at Talia and I and smirks, "ohhhh okay you two, have fun" "you're a dick" I say laughing as I show Talia up the stairs. We soon get up to my room and are sat on the couch. "It's weird because last time I was in here I had to sprint naked across your room to grab a towel" she starts to laugh as I put my hand on my face and laugh with her. "Ive actually put towels in my bathroom now its fine" I say as I finally bring myself together. "So anyway I hear you're performing at Summer In The City!" I say breaking the silence. "Yea!" she replies, her eyes glistening in the light. I could see the passion she had for music and performing. "What are you gonna be performing?" "Ill be performing Attention by Charlie Puth and The Voices Are Me my song" her face showed all her excitement, every bit of energy she was feeling I could see. "Can I get a live show?" I say smirking and laughing, she looks at me laughing at my facial expression "I don't have anything to play it on" she says. I giggle and get up from the seat heading towards my closet "Where are you goin.." She stops when I pull out a Guitar, "You do now" I say as I walk back and hand it to her. She strums the guitar checking if its in tune and then gets up and walks to my balcony. The sun setting across the London sky. She sits down crossing her legs, leaning her back against the wall. The colours of the sky casting across her skin. She places the guitar in her lap as I stand in the doorway, my body leaning against the frame.

Stay at home,
No one will see your mistakes.
Don't message first,
Im pretty sure they don't wanna talk to you anyway.
Something is wrong when everything's right...

(skips to end)

I wish there was a way,
to find a way out.
I guess for now,
Im just finding my feet.
I just wish these voices,
didn't start with me..

I stood there. A smile on my face, my glance only focused on her. Every word spoke to me, every note full of passion. I was breath taken, I wished this moment could last forever. I couldnt imagine any moment that could...

"Simon?" I blinked and was met with Talia still sitting with the Guitar on her lap. "You okay?" I look around, at the sky then back to her. "I'm more than okay.."

A/N sorry for the short chapter!
Just started back at school which is super inconvenient. But yea I know not many people are reading this but I'm actually having a lot of fun creating this!