How he became like this

-Acnologia pov-

I was walking through the forest to my home. Where my pregnant wife was. I smelt the scent of vanilla and raspberry. I smiled lightly. I came in view of my small house and saw smoke coming out of the chimney.

I saw that she had planted some blue roses in front of the windows. I walk in and close the door. I hear foot steps and crying. My eye's widen when I smell a different scent.

I walk toward the sound of crying and see my wife holding a baby. I see my wife Anna look at me. She smiles and says three word's that make my heart want to explode.

"Its a girl."

I smile and walk quietly over to the bed. I see that she had a few blue streaks in her blond hair. But other than that, she looked exactly like Anna. I rub my thumb against my daughter's small cheek.

I look back at Anna, and I kiss her sofly. She kisses back. We break apart when I feel a tug on my shirt. I look down and see a baby hand holding my shirt.

"I have the perfect name for her." I say to Anna.

Anna smiles, "What is it?"

"Its . . ."

I look at my house now and see it in flames. I fall on my knees, with my mouth open and tears streaming down my cheeks. I saw blood surrounding the body of my dead wife.

I had only went away to get some baby things. And when I was coming back I saw groups of people walking away from the woods. They were laughing about how they burned a house down, and how they heard they crys of a abomination from inside the burning house.

At the time I had ignored it like I normally did. But now I regret it.

I walked through the burnt piles of wood that I use to call my home. I pick up each piece and throw them away. I was looking for my baby girl. The last light in my life. I had searched the whole pile of burnt belongings and found nothing.

I slowly fell to my knees, and I put my hands on the ground and cried. 'Was my little girl turned to nothing but ash? Is it possible that she made it out alive? Did someone take her?''

I remember the last thing my Anna said to me before she died.

"Become stronger, and protect her. Become the strongest dragon slayer in the world. Become the dragon that I know and love. " and then she took her final breath.

I stood up as I felt anger and Chaos run threw my body. I walk to Anna's grave and place a kiss on the stone. I grab my cloak and I put it on. I give on last look at her grave and our house. And walk away, leaving behind a single blue rose.

-time skip-

I fly back into the woods to where my home was. It's been 4 years since I've been here. I see the clearing of my old home and drop down to see it still in rubble.

I was currently in dragon form. I looked to my left and saw Anna's grave. Covered in old leaves and sticks. I blow a small flame, burning off the leaves and sticks.

'I did as you said Anna. I became the dragon you wanted me to be. I am the greatest dragon slayer in the world. But I don't know where our daughter is.' I thought to the stone.

I heard a snap and a gasp. I whip around and see a small boy with Salmon hair. Wearing a white scarf around his neck. He's looking at me in awe. I notice the tear stains under his eye's. I blow smoke out of my nose.

"Why are you here Boy." I say.

He gasps again. He looks down in sorrow. "I have no where else to go. People called me a abomination, because I had pink hair and fire power's. That don't even have the right color of fire." He said lighting a small black fire in the palm of his hand.

My eyes widen at the word abomination, and I growl. A thought pops into mind and I look at the boy.

"What is your name?" I ask.

"Natsu Dragneel. What's yours?" He asked.

"I am Acnologia. And this was my home before humans burned it down." I say.

His eye's widen and look at the burnt house and then his eye's travek to the grave. "Was she apart of you home too?" He asked.

I look at the grave and nod. "But that is a story for another time. I only have a question for you."

"What?" He said as he looked up at me.

"Do you want to be a Chaos Dragon Slayer?" I ask.

He looks at me, and nods.

"Good. Now follow me." I say as I walk away.

-Natsu pov-

It's been a year since I have been training with Acnologia. I heard that other dragon slayers think of their dragons as their parents. I don't think of Acnologia like that. He is just a mentor that I look up to.

He had shown me his human form and I learned that he was always a human. But he had killed other dragons, and that caused him to become a dragon. That's also why he has his tribal marks.

"Acnologia. . . Can you tell me about Anna?" I ask.

He stops cooking, and looks at me with a deadly glare. I look him dead in the eyes unfazed. He sighs and looks away. "Fine."

I mentally fist bump myself. He walks away from the pot of food and sits down on a log next to it. I sit in front of him.

"I met her while I was walking through the woods. . . ." And he began to explain his life with Anna was like. He told me his adventures and then his happiest day. He said where they got married and he then told me something surprising.

"Wait, you have a daughter?"

He nods and then tells me the tragic end of his life with Anna. I was mad to here that the people did that. And sad to here about how he lost Anna and how he has no idea if their daughter was alive or not.

Then after 5 years of training, he left. Saying that my training was done. And that he was going off to kill more dragons. That day was July 7, 777x.

I knew he wasn't going to be back soon, so I just walked away. I then bumped into a old man. He offerd me a place to stay. But in order to stay, I had to become a guild member. I refused, and all of a sudden my vision was all black.

*Done! Hope you liked it! And sorry! I dont have any pics rn.
And as always, Later ya players.
-Astrid**