Chapter 15

Y-hey Ethan?

E-sup

Y-can I come over

E-sure. Is something wrong?

Y-I'll explain when I get there.

I put my hands in The pockets of Elijah's hoodie and walk down the street. It takes me about 10 minutes to walk before I finally reach the new house. I don't even bother knocking I just walk in.

"Hey" Ethan says to me in a concerned tone considering I probably sounded sad or scared in the text I sent.

"Hi" I sigh. I walk to the living room and he follows.

"Your hair?" He asks. I pull out my phone and look at the camera.

"Oh my god" I quickly grab a hair tie on my wrist and pull my hair back.

"Sorry I'm a mess. I kinda fell asleep on a couch or something."

"Were you drunk?" He laughs. I shake my head and giggle at his thought. I explain what happened and he frowns.

"You can stay here! Right Elijah?" He stops Elijah who walks downstairs and into the living room.

"What?" He asks walking into the living room.

I tell the story about what happened to my house once again and he just nods.

"Oh. Yeah you can stay in my room" he stands up and walks to the kitchen. He walks back in with water.

"Your still wearing my hoodie" he looks over to see me wearing the same exact clothes.

"Again, my house set on fire. I don't really have anything else" I say in a sarcastic tone. He nods and walks back upstairs probably to film or play a game.

"He's so weird" Ethan rolls his eyes. After we talk for awhile, Ethan ends up taking me to the store to get some new clothes and other things that I'll need.