Chapter 17

Y/n POV

I start to move and I open my eyes to the faint light in the living room. It looks to be around 8am. I sit up to see nobody sitting down next time me but I hear someone in the kitchen. I get up and walk over to the kitchen to see Corl.

"Hey" I say not even thinking of the fact that he's probably confused why I'm in his house.

"Um...hi?" He awkwardly laughs:

"Elijah problems" I say before he can ask why I'm here. He nods and hands me a bowl of cereal. I thank him and we both sit there and eat.

Elijah's POV

I wake up sprawled out in the center of my bed which is something I haven't been able to do in like a week since Y/n started staying in my room. I then remember what happened last night where I basically told y/n that I never liked her. This obviously wasn't true but it's not like I care. It was her fault anyways. The only bad part was that she was the only one who made me have a tingly feeling whenever I saw her. I walk downstairs I see Ethan and Amie I playing fortnite on the couch.

"Where's y/n?" Ethan asks still not taking his eyes off the screen. I shrug my shoulders.

"I dunno. She left last night" I say as I watch their game.

"What do you mean?"

"She got mad" he then turns to face me and starts to interrogate me.

"Why would she be mad" I hesitate on answering for a few seconds since they were both watching me now.

"Because she made me mad so I said something to her?" He puts down his controller and gives me a death stare.

"What exactly did you say"

"That I never liked her?"  Amie and Ethan both give me a weird look. Ethan rolls his eyes.

"Dude why would you do that?! Are you at least gonna say sorry?"

"I don't regret saying it" I say in a childish manner. He ignores my comment and continues to play fortnite with Amie.