Chapter 8

"Whats up guys it y/n! So I tweeted out that I'm doing a Q&A and I asked you guys to give me some questions so here we go." I open up my phone and look at all the replies.

"Do you have a boyfriend? Um. No.Dont judge me. Next question." I joke to the camera and scroll through my comments.

"Whos your best friend? Ummmm..Alex. I love all the Pals don't get me wrong but he knows all my secrets" I put my finger over my lips signalling a secret.

"Do you have a crush? Yes. You guys know him. moving on" I blush at the fact that Elijah would probably see this video. I answer a few more questions before ending the video. "Well guyssss thank you so much for watching. Like and subscribe and make sure to hit the bell so you never miss a video. Love you guys so much byeee" I say to the camera and put my hand over the lense for dramatic effect because why not. I take the SD card out of my camera and insert it into my computer so I can edit the video. I load up the editing system and work on the video until around 1 in the morning.

"Ugh I'm so bored" I murmur and flop down onto my bed. I turn around to face my ceiling and. Just stare at it. I wonder what Elijah wanted my essay for? Who's his friend and why dont i know them? I know Cody and Andrew but I dont know why he would suspect one of them being a sociopath. Is it really for self research?

"Whatever" I roll my eyes and get underneath my blanket, falling asleep.