Dean mom

8 weeks later
Dean was home from work, and it was late afternoon. He walked into Echo's room. She was sitting on her desk at her laptop, the padded rolling chair having become a new close friend of hers. She was thirty weeks and she was big, she looked full term. Every week or so she would take a picture of her abdomen, so she could keep it for future purposes. Dean walked in, knocking on the half open door then walking in. He had a Wal-Mart bag in hand. He stood in the doorway waiting for her to swerve around. She did, with her dropey eyes, she was super tired from lack of sleep. She was wearing a pair of fluffy, blue pajama pants and a large shirt that looked large except for around her stomach. She looked up at Dean with a tired smile. "Hey." Dean smiled back, he walked closer to her. "I know you haven't been able to get much sleep lately, and you're in pain, so I picked up some things that might help." He pulled out one of those inflatable pool tubes. "I read somewhere that you can place your stomach in the hole, and take a nap, which is something that you need. I also have Vaseline since you ran out." He pulled out a pair of slip on house shoes," Thought these would be appreciated." He then pulled out a bottle of Neutrogena face wash," I noticed you'd been using peroxide, and I thought this might be more pleasant." He threw the bag on the bed. Echo smiled," I don't know what I'd do without this family."