Normalicy?

"She's so perfect," Dean murmured to himself as he layed her down in her crib, Lauren asleep. He thought about his younger life with his mom and dad they may have not of been perfect, but it was so much more stable than his current life. He looked back at Lauren, "This life isn't meant for her." He sighed to himself, he felt conflicted. He was going to have a hard time staying in one place for long, but he wanted the best for his daughter. The side of the scale that contained his daughter, weighed out and he decided he was going to talk to Sam. Sam could go back to school, he could be a mechanic, his daughter could be normal, and this MAY just work out. "We've saved the world enough any way." He left his now 4 week old in her crib to find Sam in the kitchen. His stomach was almost completely back to normal except for the little weight he had gained while pregnant. "Hey Sammy," Dean said flashing a slightly tired smile.Lauren would usually sleep all the way through the night or at least half of it, but Dean was constantly getting up and checking on her every 30 minutes or so. "Listen, I was wondering if you might be interested in going back to college?" Sam looked at Dean confused. "I mean, yeah I'd love to get my degree in law, but I mean we're hunters." Dean looked up at Sam," Would you consider living here, giving Lauren a normal life?" Sam looked at his brother, mouth agape ,"Of course." "Then I suggest your start checking out local colleges or start signing up for online courses." Dean said then went to walk back upstairs.