~*~*~

"Whoa. This place looks expensive," I muttered as we entered The Steak House, that extremely expensive restaurant with the awesome steak and pasta. The waiter led us to our table at a corner, and pulled the chair out for me to sit down. "Thanks," I smiled at the waiter, and he saluted, walking away.

"What do you want to order?" Blake asked, looking at me from behind his menu. I scanned my own menu, settling on the spaghetti aglio olio. "I think I want the aglio olio," I told him, and he nodded, raising his hand and waving a waiter over. In a second, the waiter was right by our table, holding a notebook in his hand. "What would you like, sir?" The waiter asked in that posh voice of his, and Blake ordered my aglio olio, along with a ribeye steak and two cokes. Then, the waiter told us to wait for the food to arrive, and walked away with his nose in the air.

"I have something for you..." Blake said, sounding nervous. "Yeah, what is it?" I asked him, feeling quite excited. He reached his hand into his pocket, and took out a black velvet box. It looked like those ones used for diamond rings. Was he going to propose to me? What would I say? I was too young to get married! "Here," He mumbled, handing me the box. I slowly opened it, hardly daring to breathe.

When I opened it fully, I took in a deep breath. It was a pendant. An ivy green one, in the shape of a four leaved clover. "It's emerald," I heard Blake say, but, I was too stunned to absorb it. Blake had gotten me an amazing present, and I knew he wouldn't get other girls this type of gift.

"I could take it back and change it if you hate it," Blake's voice trembled a little, and I looked up from the gift. "How much did this cost?" I almost whispered, and Blake shook his head. "I'm not telling you. It's a gift," He argued, and I sighed. This was too much for him to spend on me! From the looks of the pendant, I'm sure it must've cost a bomb.

"It's alright! I always buy stuff like this for people I lov- I mean like." Blake stuttered over his words, and my eyes widened. Did Blake just say he loved me? Did I love him back? Would that mean that I nearly won the games? Maybe, I heard wrongly.

I was about to question Blake, when the food came. My mouth watered as I took in the aroma of my pasta. I quickly took my fork, jabbed it into the pasta, twirling it around and putting it in my mouth. It tasted so good! I twisted more pasta on my fork, and ate it in big gulps. Before I knew it, my bowl was empty, and Blake was staring at me with a bemused look, his plate of steak only half eaten.

"That must've been a world record," He joked, and I glared teasingly at him. "How long?" I asked, playing along, and he looked at his watch. "Five minutes," He replied, and I gasped dramatically. "Oh no! I'm going to be overweight!" I cried out theatrically, placing my hand over my heart. Blake chuckled at my horrible acting, and started cutting his steak, eating it slowly in front of me. My tummy grumbled at the sight and smell of the food.

"You want some?" He asked, and I nodded eagerly, leaning forward to take a bite of the steak. Before my lips touched the fork, he pulled it away, and laughed evilly. "That was just cruel," I huffed, leaning back into my seat, my stomach longing for some of his steak. I turned away from him, and looked at my phone instead to stop feeling hungry.

When Blake was done, the waiter came with the bill, and Blake didn't let me look at the total amount. I'd begged him to go dutch, but he had refused, and threatened to leave me here if I wanted to pay. In the end, I just let him pay the bill while sulking.