Chapter 29

{Your POV}
I don't remember anything. I don't remember what got me here, I don't know where I am. My memory must've been wiped out or something, heck, I can't even remember my first name.

"Miss (L/N)," said a man that walked in. A doctor? Was I in a hospital? "Yes? Who are you?" I ask. "Why, I'm your doctor that's taking care of you while you're in the hospital," he replies. "I'm in a hospital?" He looks at me a minute, then looks at his clipboard full of papers. "Oh, my," he says. "What is it?" I ask, curiosity filling my voice. "Ma'am, do you remember your name?" he asked. I shook my head. "Is (L/N) my last name?" I ask. He nods. "This is gonna be a long night..."

"Ma'am, you have some visitors here to see you!" says a lady right outside of the room. "I...don't know anyone..." I say. "Her memory seems to be wiped, that's the reason why," says the doctor as he walks out of the room. "We'll leave you to it, give you some privacy." I nod slowly, and 4 men come in, along with a dog.

"(Y/N)!" says a boy with blue eyes and brown hair. He's wearing a beanie and a black Moose 💯 hoodie on with some jeans and some black and white Converses. "My name's (Y/N)?" I ask. He gets a sad look on his face. "Of course, don't you remember the car crash? You crashed George's R8?" he asked. I shake my head. "No...who is George? And who are you?"

He looks broken-hearted. "(Y/N), I'm Ben, but you can call me Cyclone. I'm your boyfriend," he says. "What?! No. No, no, no, no, no. I've never had a boyfriend before, I've never really wanted a boyfriend. You're not my boyfriend. No. You have the wrong girl," I say.

"(Y/N)!" says 3 other boys. One is wearing glasses and a white Moose 💯 shirt, basketball shorts, and Nike slides and socks. He has blue eyes and brown hair. "Um..." I say. Cyclone cuts me off. "That's George. He owned the R8 you crashed. He's you're brother figure," he says. I nod. "Um, okay..." Another boy comes in. He's wearing a blue shirt, basketball shorts, and he's wearing some black Nike's. He has brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hey, (Y/N). I'm Jeremy. You know me," he explains. "I mean, I guess," I say. The last man comes in. He's a bigger guy. He was wearing an orange shirt with basketball shorts and black & white Adidas. He had brown eyes and brown hair. "And you are...?" I ask, slightly confused. A golden retriever puppy follows behind him. "(Y/N), I'm Ariel. This is George's puppy, Lucy," he says. I'm so confused about everything.

Then everything goes black.