Chapter 7 : (Y/N)

I smiled at Ben. He blushed deeply. "Why did you do that?" I asked. "I've always wanted to," he replied. "Ever since 3rd grade." I smiled. "I never knew you felt this way about me, Cyclone!" I laughed. He kissed my cheek. I blushed. "Does this mean we're dating?" I asked. "George would kill me if he found out this happened." I looked down and tears filled my eyes.

He lifted my head, making me look at him, with his fingers under my chin. "That doesn't mean we can't keep it a secret." I smiled. "Dinner is ready!" Jeremy yelled. "We're having spaghetti!" I smiled. "You know I love pasta, right?" I asked. "I've always knew," he replied. We walked downstairs and sat down at the table.

We ate and laughed. Ben kept looking at me and blushing. I smiled. After we ate, I went upstairs to get a shower. I put on my pink tank top and white short shorts. I got onto TheSquadMC.net. I ended up playing and hour before I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in," I reply. Cyclone walked in and sat down on my bed. He watched me play. "Hey, Beautiful," he said. I blushed. "Hey, Cyc." "Whatcha doing?" "I'm about to head to bed, it's 1:00 in the morning," I replied. I logged off of Minecraft and got into bed. I switched off the light and Ben got in bed with me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I snuggled close to his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He started to kiss my neck and I moaned. "Stop," I said, getting louder at the end. Suddenly, I heard footsteps at the end of the hall...