Chapter 4 : (Y/N)

I opened my door to see George, beating Ben up on the couch downstairs. I ran downstairs as fast as I could to break it up. I couldn't. I got punched in the face. I really wish they would stop. My anxiety finally got the best of me and I curled up into a ball on the floor against the wall. I hid my face in my knees and cried. Ariel finally broke up the fight.

"Cyclone, don't ever go near (Y/N) again!" George yelled. "I didn't do anything!" he yelled back. "Guys, shut up!" Ariel yelled. "You ended up punching (Y/N) when she was trying to break up the fight and her anxiety kicked in! Now she's crying!" George and Ben walked over to me and tried to calm me down.

"Are you okay?" George asked. I sniffled an nodded. "Oh my God, your eye is black!" Ben exclaimed. "George punched me..." I said, softly. "Why did y'all get in a fight, anyways?" I asked. "Cyclone tried getting it good with you!" Moose yelled. "No, I didn't! I got too hot!" he yelled back. I started to cry again. Ariel picked me up.

"(Y/N) and I are gonna go away for now while you and Cyclone work things out," Ariel said, calmly. "C'mon, get your phone. If you, Lucy and I get out of the house for a little while, you won't get hurt as much." I grabbed my phone from in my room and went outside into Ariel's car.

He put Lucy in the backseat and hopped in the driver's seat. He put the keys in the ignition and started up the car. He drove out of the driveway and I looked at the window. I was starting to feel sleepy, so I drifted off to sleep. The only thing I saw before falling asleep was Ben and George's sad faces before we left.