Chapter 26

{Your POV}
The next night, we experienced some paranormal activity around the park. "Ben, whats that?" I whispered as I saw a silhouette of a person pacing back and forth around the fountain. "I see it, too," he whispered back as we went over to investigate. "Hello?" Ben asked as we got closer and the silhouette disappeared. "How?!" I asked. "Maybe this is all because...of the seed we put in on Minecraft yesterday," he said, and held my hands.

"I'm scared, it's over there, pacing around the graveyard," I whispered. "Let's go home," he whispered, and I jumped on his back. "Run!" I whisper-shouted, and he nodded, going as fast as he could. I could feel the wind blowing through my hair, and it honestly felt great. Soon, we were home. I got off of his back and looked to my right. "Ben..." I say. "Hmm?" he asked, taking the key out of his pocket.

"...it's right there."

He looked over and I'm pretty sure his heart stopped. I put my ear up to his chest and didn't hear or feel a heartbeat. "Just calm down and unlock the door, then we can panic once we get inside, okay?" I asked, trying to get him to calm down. "Okay," he whispered, and unlocked the door. I ran inside and so did he. We locked the door and closed all of the curtains.

"Woah, what's wrong?" asked George. "We saw a silhouette of a man, and it kept following us. It's not a man, either," I blurted out. "Okay, okay. Calm down," said Jeremy. "It's probably someone trying to pull a prank on you guys or something. I can call the police if you want me to," said Ariel.

I shook my head. "No, no, that's not necessary," Ben replied. "We'll find out who it is and what's going on." "Oh my God, you sound like you're inside of the show Scooby-Doo," I laughed. He grinned. "Scooby-Dooby- Doo! Where are you?" he sang. I grinned playfully and punched his arm. "Ow," he laughed.

That night, I put on a tank top and a pair of pajama pants. I looked outside my window because some knocking on my window got my attention. I looked over and saw a person in a black hoodie. Their face couldn't be seen. The thing that freaked me out was he was knocking on my window with a knife. My eyes got as big as saucers. "Ben?" I called. I couldn't move. My body wouldn't let me. My feet were planted in the spot, my heart stopped beating, and my mind was racing faster that NASCAR.

"Yeah?" he asked as he stepped inside my room. I wanted to look away, but I knew I shouldn't. I felt like if I did, it would disappear. So I kept my eyes right on my target.

"Look...at my...window..." I said slowly. He turned his head slowly and his eyes got big, too, when he saw the mysterious person staring at us through the window.

"What...is...that...???" he asked. "I don't know, but get it away. NOW," I said, and hugged him. I quickly turned back to the window because I forgot I wasn't supposed to take my eyes off of it.

...it was gone.