Chapter 24

[Ben's POV]
After we finish playing, I start to make my way into (Y/N)'s room, but something stops me.

(Y/N) was crying.

Why was she crying? No one knows. All I know is that she came over to me and hugged me. I hugged back and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her to my bedroom. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked. "Y-You remember when G-George came into my b-bedroom while we were playing?" she asked. I nodded.

"What did he say?" she took a deep, shaky breath and continued. "He said that he had found Lucy laying on the floor unconscious!" She burst out in tears. "WHAT?! HOW?!?" I practically screeched. "I don't know, but I don't wanna lose her! Lucy means too much to all of us, especially George! I hate seeing my non-brother sad, and it kills me to see Lucy like this! Ben, do something! Please!" she sobbed.

I stroked her hair to get her to calm down. "Shhh, calm down. Lucy just needs to go to the vet. Believe it or not, but before you moved in with us at the Squad house, Lucy passed out unintentionally before. She just needs to go to the vet and get some antibiotics, that's all," I say, and try to soothe her. She sniffled and looked up at me with crystal (E/C) eyes. "I-If you say so," she whispered, and buried her face in my chest.

"Do you need to rest?" I smirked, and she nodded, not looking up from my chest. I sighed and laid next to her in my bed. "Shhhh, calm down, Babe. It's okay, Lucy will be fine, I promise. Trust me on this one, please," I smiled slightly. She looked up at me and giggled. "Okay, but only because you make me laugh," she said, and snuggled closer to my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my chin on top of her head.

"I'm glad I'm that funny to make you laugh," I chuckled. "Mmhmm..." she said half asleep. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, thinking about if Lucy will be as okay as I said she would be.