Chapter 15 : (Y/N)

I went upstairs and started up Minecraft. We were all doing a MooseMods video. During the middle of the video, I got a text from Ben.

Cyclone - Hey, can I talk to you for a second in your room?

(YT/N) - Can't we talk after the video?

Cyclone - It can't wait.

(YT/N) - Fine. Anything for you, Babe. 😉

Cyclone - Turn off face cam.

(YT/N) - Why?

Cyclone - Just trust me, Babe. 😉

(YT/N) - K.

I did what I was told and we both told Moose that we would be back. I muted all outside sounds. I heard a knock on my door. As I thought, it was Ben. I closed the door back. "Now, what was so important that you needed to talk to me about during a YouTube—" I turned around and was immediately slammed against the wall.

My waist was gripped and my bottoms lip was being nibbled on. I moaned and tried to push Ben off. He wouldn't budge. "Ben, what the heck?!?" I asked. He let go and smiled. "Sorry, I couldn't stand being away from you for so long." "It's only been 10 min—" I was being kissed again. I cried because my anxiety got the best again. I slapped Ben off of me and went over to a corner and cried.

I curled up into a ball and just cried. I heard the door open and close again. I'm assuming that Ben left. That jerk. He only wanted my love, not me. At least I thought he left. I felt arms around me. "Go away, Ben. I don't wanna talk." "You sure?" asked a familiar voice. I looked up and saw Jeremy, hugging me.

"Oh, hey, Jeremy," I sniffled. "What's wrong, (YT/N)?" I sniffled and hid my face in my knees. "Ben just wants my love, not me," I sobbed. "Ben's a great guy, (Y/N). You sure you're not underestimating him?" I glared at Jeremy. "He kissed me during a YouTube recording!" I said, furious.

"Well, he wanted me to come in and talk to you. He wants you to know that he's very sorry and he didn't mean to get your anxiety up. He really loves you for who you are and he would do anything to protect you." I sniffled and looked up. "He really said all that?" I asked. Jeremy nodded. "He knew that he was the last person you wanted to see at the moment, so he asked me to tell you when I was coming back up the stairs." I was in awe. I can't believe Cyclone had that big of a heart.