Chapter 3 : (Y/N)

When we got back to the dock, we got out of the flamingo and went inside the house. I ran and gasped for air. I went into my room to lay down. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said, putting a wet cloth on my forehead. "Hey, are you alright?" asked Cyclone, coming in and closing the door back. I nodded. "I'm sorry I have to ruin all the fun for you guys just because I have problems." "What are you talking about?" he asked. "We have fun wherever you are. You make it fun." I smiled. "Thanks."

I lay down on my bed and Ben laid next to me. I closed my eyes to prevent looking at him. "It's too hot in here," Ben exclaimed. I nodded and asked him if he could turn on the fan. He nodded and hit the light switch, turning the fan on. A few minutes later, it was quiet, so I sat up and saw Cyclone with no shirt on.

"Cyc, what are you doing?" I asked. "What do you mean?" he asked, staring at his phone. "Why is your shirt off? We're home now. Moose will kill you if he sees you in here with me with your shirt off. He's like a brother to me." "But it's too hooooooot," he whined. I laughed. "Fine, but get out. Moose will kill you if sees you in here like this alone with me," I said, pushing Cyclone out the door. I close the door and hear a sudden noise...