Chapter 6 : (Y/N)

I woke up the next evening from my nap to get some water. I went in the kitchen and saw Jeremy. "Hey, (Y/N)," what's up?" "The sky," I reply, smirking. He gave me an annoyed look and laughed. I got a cup from the cabinet and filled it with water. I took a sip. "BOO!" I jumped and landed in the arms behind me. It was Ben.

I cried and hid my face. He got a sad look on his face. "No, no, no. Shhhh, it's okay, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I sniffled and laughed. "Wait, why are you laughing?" he asked. I looked up at him, still laughing. "Gotcha! That's what you get for scaring me!" I yelled, jumping out of Ben's arms and running up the stairs. He ran after me and trapped me between a wall and his body. I blushed and tried to shrink myself. It didn't work, but I felt something soft on my lips. It was Cyclone, kissing me.

(Y/N)

I kissed her. For the first time in all my life, I kissed her. Her lips were so soft. I didn't get a reaction, so I was gonna pull away. Then I felt something. (Y/N) kissing me back. It was soft and sweet. We broke for oxygen. We were both a blushing mess. I smiled. She smiled back.

I did something I've always wanted to do. I kissed her neck. She made the most beautiful sound when I found the spot. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist. She gripped my shirt and I gripped her waist. I broke apart when she told me firmly to stop. It was amazing.