Yang: NO!

Y/n jumped a little as Yang said this.

Yang: Uh...I mean you don't have to I know you work really hard with school, having a part-time job, and, well other things, that we would hate to overwork you.

Y/n could tell that Yang was hiding something but not knowing what else to he just decides to play along for now.

Y/n: Um OK...then I will just work on my notes here?

Yang: You sure, if Mrs. Goodwitch catches you here after hours, you will be in a heap of trouble.

Y/n: Oh that is just a Myth I have done this before, and she never comes back.

Yeah, it is actually incredibly easy to get Spidey work done here because everyone is scared to death of her.

Yang: Alright that works, and if you take an hour worth of notes that'll be great, *kisses him* See you later then!

Yang leaves and is followed by the rest of the class.

R.W.B.Y Pov

Outside the classroom arena

Blake: You really need to work on your improv skills Yang.

Yang: Sorry I.I..panicked, I just said the first thing that came to my mind.

Weiss: Regardless did he believe you?

Yang: Yes, I think.

Ruby: Well what is he doing now?

Yang: Studying in the Arena, he likes to study when it's quiet and nobody goes to the arena after classes.

Blake: He is pretty smart, so he will probably be finished studying quicker than most.

Ruby: But he can't come back to the dorm after we're done!

Weiss: What do you suppose we do then?

Ruby: Well one of us could keep an eye on him.

Ruby, Weiss, and Yang then turn their heads to Blake

Ruby: *high pitch* Ninja Skills?

Blake: *sigh*

Meanwhile

Y/n pov

As I work on my spidey notes I can't help but wonder what Yang and the others are doing, Yang seemed pretty eager to keep me out of the dorm, they must be doing some team only thing. Damn, I am so curious now, but I don't want to pry, so I guess I will just finish these notes up and do some Spidey work out in the city. *ahem* OK I now know the components to make the Spidey bots but getting them won't come cheap, and I also need.... *creak*

What was that?

I look to see the door is open...Oh, no is Goodwitch back?

Y/n: *whispers* OH come on the one time she actually cheeks the classroom.

I grab my spidey stuff and Web-zip to the ceiling and look to the door to see if it is in fact for Prof. Goodwitch, walking in.

But to my surprise it was not, it was actually two kids around my age, one is dressed in nothing but black and grey, geeze some people have no imagination.

The other is a girl with green hair clothes and dark skin.

Oh wait a minute, I have seen these two in class before I never really meet them but I know who they are.

The guy is named Mercury I think, an overconfident prick with an annoying voice, and he seems to have something against Yang, which gets no bonus points from me. Who can hate Yang, she is so fun and loving, *shakes head* Y/n, focus. The girl is named Emerald, she is pretty quiet I have seen her talk to Ruby and Blake a few times, but she's a bit of a mystery.