one; changing too quickly

suggested song; breathe - mako
listen on repeat.

selena's pov

"what's up guys, we're back!", the twins shouted at the screen, "today, we're with james and emma; we're exploring abandoned buildings!" ethan continued.

he'd change. maybe for the better, maybe for the worse.

the last time i saw him was two years ago, when i was in new york running back from the store, he didn't see me, i only saw him, on his own.

i guess he so focused on finding me he didn't even notice me. the last time i saw him properly, was five years ago when he told me to go upstairs in the pack house.

"hey, you okay?" jack asked. i was lucky jack was like me and i saw him when i arrived in london with no where to stay.

"its tuesday, so of course i'm perfect." i said sarcastically.

"why don't you text him or message him in any way?" he asked.

"because... because i can't. what am i meant to say? i can't do it. i'm still what i am and the reason i ran away was to find a way to be normal."

he looked at the computer screen to see what i was watching; seeing that emma was with the twins, he shut my laptop and put it on the desk.

"look it's halloween. if those people want to be fake and pretend to be human on halloween, let them. but i know a really good club in waterloo that only let's you in if you dress up on halloween." he told me.

i rolled my eyes and laughed, "and what would we dress up as, panthers?"

"obviously not. but we can show our eyes and work with that. just put a nice dress on and i'll sort myself out." jack smiled and shut the door as he walked into his room.

i needed to go out, but i knew it wasn't going to end well. i opened my closet and grabbed my short black dress and black heels, put them on and did makeup - like a normal girl would do.

i even curled my hair!

"jack!" i shouted.

he walked into my room, looking good wearing black jeans and a white tee; "yeah" he asked.

"i'm ready but what is my costume meant to be?" i asked.

"maybe just show your fangs and eyes. that's what i'm doing." he told me as he made his eyes glow purple and showed his fangs, but you could only see them when he was talking.

i did the same, "well let's go then. we getting the tube?"

—————

once we got into the club, everyone was dressed up, like really dressed up. girls were mainly had skulls as half of their face, the guys were devils.

"if you wanna chill and sit on the sofas over there i'll get us drinks?" jack asked.

"sure." i shouted at the music. i made my way over to the couches and went on my phone as i waited, mainly twitter.