Chapter 15: New Members & ChewTae's Announcement

Start from the beginning

"Do you guys personally know each other?" Changwoo asked.

"We do, yes." The boy nodded. "For as long as we can remember."

"You two are childhood friends?" Gyutae asked.

The two nodded.

"Oh so are Jane and I." Gyutae smiled, making eye contact with Jane who smiled back.

"He went first for our introduction." Jane said looking at the boy. "So, so should you."

"Alright." The boy sighed. "I'm Moon Taewoo but I'll be going by my English name Tyson Moon. I just turned 20 this year and I dance but specialize in singing."

"And for the girl?" James looked at her.

"I have three names, Evelyn Luu, Han Kanha, and Luu Linh but I will be going by Evelyn." She started. "I turned 19 this year and I also dance but specialize in singing."

"Nice to meet you both." James smiled. "As well as the rest of you. And welcome to Royal Colors. We're happy to have you on the team."

The seven newbies flashed a smile and Woohyun walked over.

"Are you guys finished with introductions?" He asked.

"Yes." James nodded.

"Good because we have to get going." Woohyun replied. "The girls have a performance tonight."

"Okay." James nodded. "Us guys will stay here to get to know the new members for a while."

"Wait, um, manager oppa." Chewy interrupted the conversation between the manager and leader.

"Yes, Yeojin?" He asked.

"Um, there's something that I feel needs to be announced." Chewy said looking at Gyutae who was sitting beside her. "We can do it now, can't we?"

"I'd like to." Gyutae replied.

"Do what?" Kaoru asked.

"Um, well..." Chewy didn't know what to say.

That's when Gyutae grabbed her hand and interlocked his fingers with her's.

"Chewy and I are dating." Gyutae said.

Everyone gasped and reacted in different ways.

"That's amazing!" Pop exclaimed. "I'm so happy for you guys!"

"I knew it would happen eventually." A.D added.

"Are you guys allowed to be dating?" Hikaru asked.

"We already talked to Pinky sunbaenim about it." Chewy stated. "She said dating doesn't bother her as long as she knows and the public doesn't know until she's decided to tell them.

"How long have you guys been dating?" Jane asked.

"I officially asked her out on October 23rd." Gyutae replied.

"WHAT!" Jane shouted. "Its been three weeks already and you haven't told me?!"

"I'm sorry!" Gyutae shouted back.

"We were waiting to tell everyone as a whole." Chewy added. "I'm sorry Jane."

"Its okay." Jane sighed. "I'm really happy for you guys though."

The couple looked at each other and smiled.

"I think we all are." James spoke for everyone. "Lets give Chewy and Gyutae a round of applause for being the first couple of Royal Colors."

"And the first couple under Pinky Entertainment." Gyutae added.

Everyone cheered and clapped, including the new members as well as manager Woohyun.