Camila finds it much easier to be around Lauren when she's asleep. If she did something stupid or awkward right now, Lauren wouldn't ever know. When she's awake, it's like Lauren sees everything. She picks up on all of Camila's mannerisms; any time she's nervous and trying everything she can to conceal it, Lauren can still see through her façade. It's unnerving, how easily Lauren can read her.

Almost as if she'd heard Camila's inner monologue, Lauren's eyes flutter open, and green meets brown for a moment before Camila's gaze redirects itself. She looks down at the blankets, picking at a loose thread, knowing that it's pointless to pretend to be asleep.

"Morning," Lauren mumbles, shifting up against her and snuggling her face into Camila's neck. "How'd you sleep?"

"Fine." Camila answers, trying not to focus on how she can feel Lauren's soft, plump lips against her neck. "I- um, I dreamt about you. We were on The X Factor. I guess I got it from... I don't know, you nearly going on it? Not that I'd ever go on something like that, I'm nowhere near good enough..."

Lauren sits up and stares at her in shock. "You dreamt about that? And shut up, of course you're good enough. You'd blow the general public away with your talent."

"Yeah," Camila shrugs, not understanding why Lauren is so interested in a dream. "At first we were competitors, but then we got put in a group together. Actually, it was with Dinah, Ally and Mani. Lucy wasn't there, I don't know why, but it would've been cool if she was. Then it'd be like our little friendship group but a band instead."

"I- yeah," Lauren says, "was that all you dreamt about?"

"Yeah, pretty much," Camila shrugs. "It's kind of hazy now, though. Maybe I should start keeping a dream journal, that might be kind of funny. Sometimes- sometimes I have these weird dreams where it's like, the world is in ruin and it's kind of like a popular YA novel. Maybe- if I keep them written down, then... then I could make a book out of it or something. What'd you dream about?"

"I don't remember," Lauren says, brushing her off, "but that's weird, huh. Dreaming about us being in a band. You know, you drunkenly mentioned something about that on New Year's. Funny coincidence."

"Really? I honestly don't remember much from New Year's. I think- um, it's the most drunk I've ever been." Camila asks, frowning. She laughs a little, shrugging her shoulders. "I guess I think my friends are really talented then, huh? Maybe we should start a band."

Lauren looks kind of sad for a moment, and Camila is about to clear up that she is invited to be in the band, obviously, but she wasn't serious anyway, because nobody would want Camila there. She'd just be mediocre next to her friends. "What would you call it? You know, if we did do that."

Camila hums in thought, but a name is tumbling out of her mouth before she has to think about it. It's a name that's cropped up in a few of her dreams before. "Fifth Harmony."

She hears Lauren's sharp breath and looks over at her, but the other girl's expression is unreadable. But then, Lauren just smiles at her, and squeezes her hand. "Yeah. I like that name."

Camila smiles slightly, because Lauren's grin is practically infectious. "Me too."

"So, what's the plan for today?" Lauren asks, and Camila raises her eyebrows. "You know. Fourth of July? While I hate this country a strong ninety percent of the time, it's always a good excuse for a party."

Camila laughs a little. "Um, maybe... we could go out or something. Together, I mean."

"Yeah." Lauren smiles, and Camila's stomach flips. She'll never get used to Lauren wanting to spend time with her. "Is your family planning anything?"