Visiting | Chap 1

Toby's POV (That beautiful picture isn't mine.^^^)

I watched him turn walk around. "Where's my mask?"

I pointed to the floor once he looked at me, he turned and bent over to pick it up.

And I got a nice view.~

He sighed and wiped his hands on his clothes, he was sweaty, covered in dirty water and oil too.

Slender had made him do..something..I wasn't completely sure what, but it was..really odd.

He followed me inside, the two of us both running so we wouldn't get any more soaked.

Masky ran upstairs and I closed the door.

The carpet in front of the door was dirty and no longer a pastel red. It had bloody and dirty foot prints all over it.

I sighed, kicking our shoes to the side and then walking to the kitchen. I glanced at the clock.

7:32 P.M.

It's been two hours!

How can he stay outside in this weather?!

My thoughts stopped once I heard my phone ring. I took it out from my pocket and plopped onto the couch.

"H-hello?" I answered.

"Ah Toby. Good to hear your voice. Listen; there's a mission, it's important." Slender said immediatly after I answered.

"C-continue." I rested my feet on the arm rest.

"You, Masky, Hoodie and Lulu will attend a college to kill a few of the students." he said clearly. I was confused on why there was no static.

I nodded. "A-alr-right..sh-should I t–"

"If you wish." He hung up.

I just looked at my phone, confused and then put it away in my pocket.

Shortly after I did, I heard footsteps come down to the living room. Masky stepped in and looked at me.

I was pinching my nose bridge. He was leaning over the couch and me, leaning down and pecking my lips twice.

"Hi, what's got you looking annoyed?" He asked.

"Lulu, Hoodie, y-you and I have a m-mission where we need to go to a c-college." I groaned, lifting my arms and wrapping them around his neck.

"Hmm..really? Why?" he held my wrists gently and rubbed my arms.

I shrugged and took my arms away, sitting up.

Masky sighed, "Anyways..why'd you call me inside?"

"It's nighttime..also I can't c-cook." I looked down.

He sat next to me and pulled me into a hug, kissing my temple.

"You're allowed to, just don't touch the fire and don't get distracted." He pulled away from me.

"B-but I like your cooking." I pouted, intertwining our fingers on each hand.

"Toby, I can barely make anyth—"

"You can! Whatever you make I enjoy!" I hugged his arm.

He kissed the top of my head again and stood up.

I whined and let go, he went to the kitchen and began going through the cupboards.

| 9:07 P.M. |

"You're getting taller than me and I don't like it!" Masky huffed.

"Be h-appy I'm still shorter than y-you." I put my plate in the cupboard after wiping it dry.