Fifteen

Emma's POV
I woke up at the next Day in an Empty Bed, not woken up by Small Kisses on my Face or the Smell Of Food as usual. It was silence in the House and my Girlfriend was nowhere to seen. "Regina?", I yelled through the House in hope to find her anywhere. Memories of the Last night had been positioning themselves in My Mind as I walked down the Hallway to find a few pieces of a Broken Vase on the Floor, as I looked more special I also found the Rest of it under The Bed in The Guest room. How the Hell could I not notice The day Before? "Regina?", I yelled once again. Silence. Again. As I took out my Phone to call her my Heart Stopped beating once more as her Phone started ringing at The Small Desk in the Bedroom where she put it the Day Before. "Regina?!", I yelled again as I made my Way Out Of the House. No Regina. I began to Panic since I knew she couldn't be in school because it was Sunday and she wouldn't just leave without her Phone or at least Leaving a Note. God damn it. I knew I should've Looked through the House the day before a second time before joining her In Bed. I knew I shouldn't have just ignored that Unknown Pizza Order. It was all my Fault.

"Tyler?! Mara?! Bella?? Dawn? Anyone here?!", I yelled as I entered my house. "Emma? What's wrong? I thought you'd be at Regina's?", Tyler Asked as he and Bella made their way upstairs to me where I already broke out in Tears. I usually wouldn't show my Emotions but I just couldn't fight them back that Time. "Emma what's Wrong? Where's Regina?", Mara Asked as she Made her way to hug me as well. "She-She's Gone. I woke up Today and she was nowhere to seen. Her Phone is still in the House thought and Everything looks Exactly like Yesterday.", I sobbed into my older Brothers chest. "We'll find her Emma. Let's go to Robin. Don't forget. We're strong.", He said and I nodded just before making my Way to their House.

During the Drive I did my best to hold My Tears back as images of Regina laying Lifeless in my Arms or in some Police Bag that's for Death People. How couldn't I Notice? How could I fall asleep?! How couldn't I wake up as she disappeared?!

"Tyler and Emma Swan. How can we Help?", Zelena asked as she Opened the door with a Stupid Smirk. "Where is she?", I asked through clenched Teeth as I could hold back my Anger. "I have no Idea what you're talking about, Dear.", She said with a small Smile. "Regina Mills. Where is she?", Tyler Asked as he already put his foot into the Door frame in case Zelena would close the Door. "She's not Here. You're welcomed to Look through the House.", She said as she stepped aside with that Smile. I stormed inside and the First thing I noticed or should I say the first thing I didn't Notice-were Robin and Killian. "Where are your Brothers?", I asked as I made my Way through the Basement, closely Followed by Zelena while Tyler Was upstairs. "Eating.", She said. I didn't even know what came over me but I Took a Knife out of my Pocket and Held it against her Throat. "Emma!", Tyler said as he saw us. "She knows something! She knows where she is!", I yelled and pushed the Knife More to her Skin. "Come on. She's not Here. Let's leave and think about something new.", He said as he gently pulled my Arm away. "We will find her.", He said as we went out of the House again. "I know. But I'm afraid how we'll find her. What if he already killed her ty?!", I asked as Tears ran down my Cheeks uncontrollably. "We have to stay positive.", He said and I just nodded.

"Emma. You're here, Love. Again.", Killian said as I Went to The Locksley's House once again I'm the Evening. "Where is Robin?", I asked as I pressed my Fists Together. "Out.", He said and Smirked. "What about Zelena?", I asked. "Buying Food. What can I do for you, Love?", He asked with that stupid smirk. "So much.", I said and Punched him in the Face until he'd be passed out.

Time Skip
"Emma?!", Killian Murmured as he woke up again. I tied him to the Chair in my basement since it was the only way to get answers as I figured. Thankfully I got everyone else out of the House since I told Tyler an Bella to meet me At Robins House and Mara and Dawn to meet me At the Stone we used to go to. "Killian. You'll tell me exactly where Regina and Robin are!", I said and he smirked. "I like that side of you, Love. But I have no idea what you're talking about.", He said and I got out my Knife once again. "Fine.", I said and Pushed it into his Thigh. "I will move in like this until it Cuts your Mother Fucking Dick and then I will pin it on your Fucking Head and move on like that until I'm at your eyes. I will Cut them out and Feed you with them unless you Fucking Tell me Where My Girlfriend and Your Brother Are!", I yelled as he Groaned in Pain. "Okay okay! School! They're in School.", He said groaning as I kept pushing The Knife Higher his Thigh. "Thank you. Love.", I replied as I imitated him in a mocking way.