Two

Emma's POV
I groaned as the Alarm woke me up-again. Today was going to be really hard..I mean I'll get to see that Angel all day and I can't even taste her Lips on mine. Not that my hot Dreams about her would help me any better. Thanks to them i can't get the imagination of her Sitting on my Lap and giving me a nice Handjob while I'm squeezing her Ass. God I hate this. Why can't I get some old annoying Ugly Teacher that always talks about how horrible the 'New Generations' are?! Why did it have to be a Sex Goddess?!

Time Skip

The last Lesson, English with My Queen has just ended and I waited for her to get finished. Wait did I just say my Queen?! Damn Swan get that under control. Not that today wouldn't have been hard and awkward enough since I had to tell her in the Morning that I'll take her With me to my House, thankfully she already knew about the Dinner so I didn't sound like some psycho that wants to Kidnap her. "Ready?", I asked and she nodded. "Is it far?", She Asked as we made our way Outside. "Well..yes and no. It depends on the distance to your House to the School, like what you usually see as Long or Short distance.", I said and placed my Hand at her Back, carefully pushing her forward. I was literally scared to break her or something as she'd be any little Glassy object.

"Just a little bit through the Woods and were there.", I said and she nodded as she got out of the Car. I watched her a little bit as she tried to walk in The uneven Forest Ground with her Black High Heels. "Hold tight.", I said as I picked her up in Bridal style and she automatically put her hands around my Neck. God she was light. How much she'd weight? I knew I shouldn't have liked the feeling of her Tiny Body in my Hands because she's my Teacher but still, it felt so good. So Dominant, like she'd be mine. My Little Regina. Only mine.

"All done.", I said as I put her down again in front of our House. "My Siblings aren't home yet because they are still in School or at Work, my Parents are still at a Friends because of any problem I think, I hope you don't mind.", I explained as I realized I may should've wasted more time with the Way to my home. "Yeah it's all okay.", She said and smiled cutely. How adorable. "Hey.", A Male Voice suddenly said, causing Regina to jump up. Humans are so easy to scare. "You. What are you doing here?", I asked and automatically took a step in front of my Cute Little Regina. Okay Swan you need to stop this! "Why so mean? I was just coming over.", He said and stepped closer while his eyes travelled from mine to my shoulder and over to Regina. "Robin, Robin Locksley.", He said as he grabbed her hand and kissed it formally. I quickly pushed her back behind me. "What do you want?", I asked once again. "Okay, I see you don't want me to be here Emma, so I'll just take this beautiful Woman and go.", He said and my blood began to boil as I pressed my Fists together tightly so I wouldn't punch him. "Leave.", I said, trying not to sound too Angry. "Fine. We'll see again, Milady.", He said and brushed over her Cheeks with the backside of his Hand just before he made his way out of the house. God how much I hate this Guy. And Gina's mine! I might fight myself so I don't grab her and just kiss her for God's sake but I don't want anyone else to have her either. "Who was that?", She Asked as she looked at the Door like he'd still be there. "He told you. Robin Locksley. You wanna Watch a Movie or something like that?", I asked and she nodded in Agreement.

"Emma Ca-", Dawn started shouting but quickly stopped as she walk-in inside of the Room and Faced Regina sitting on the Sofa Next To me. "How can I help you Sis?", I asked and chuckled. "Um-Can you give me an Alibi for Tonight?", She Asked awkwardly-probably because of the fact that Regina is a Teacher. Damn Swan her name is Fuckin Miss Mills and she's your Teacher so don't say Regina! "Yea sure.", I replied chuckling and she squeezed and Hugged me. "Thanks Em, Hello Miss Mills.", She said smiling as she held out her Hand for Miss Mills to take it. Which she did. "Glad to Meet you, Miss Swan.", She said smiling as well. Don't stare Emma, don't stare. "Dawn.", She introduces herself in a smile as she let go of Reg-Miss Mills' Hand again. Damn I gotta stop that right away! "Pleasure.", Miss Mills said. I'll show you What Pleasure is. No Emma! STOP THIS!