One

Sorry guys, I wanted to post sooner but I fell asleep hehe
—————-

Emma's POV
I groaned as my Alarm woke me up as it interrupted my Sleep. Not that I need much Sleep anyway. I'm Emma Swan and Im a Vampire. Well and Intersexual-perfect I know. Not that I'm that stupid TV-Dracula Vampire, I'm...Me. Me and my Family have been moving into new Cities several Times already, now were here-Storybrooke. It's a strange name tho. My family is actually quite Big what makes every day annoying as hell. I've been growing up with 4 Siblings. Mara, my younger Sister, Dawn my Youngest Sister, Bella, my Older Sister and Tyler, my Brother. Bella's the oldest one of us, she's 27, just like Tyler, Mara is 18 and Dawn is 17. I'm 19. Still, everyone of us is still living in the same house since it's 'dangerous out there for us if we don't stick together'. My Parents, Seth and Cristina Swan are always taking about how dangerous it could be when someone knows our secret because people may wont accept it and be Mean to us or Hate us for it or idk anything like that, no one has found it out yet thought. Today's the first day of the New School, Storybrooke High. It's pretty cool since I've never Really Been in School, Well me and my Sisters and Brothers got home schooled but that's not the same thought. I took some black Jeans and a white Top out of my closet as I got ready for the First day of school. I decided to put my Hair in a Messy Ponytail and put on some light make up. My Brother and my Sisters are usually also taking contacts since our Eyes can get Red sometimes when we smell something we want or whatever-we don't really have control over it. I don't use them though-I hate them. I mean why should I wear them?! red eyes are also pretty cool.

I gazed at the Actual Size Of the Building in front of me and since I don't have any lesson with any of my Siblings-I'll probably get lost. Like definitely. Me, Mara and Dawn jump out of the Car and made our way to the Entrance of the Building while Bella And Ty drove away, Bella's working at A Little Restaurant here, 'Red Rose' or something like that, Tyler is about to become a police officer...God I just want to be like them. That Old. And no school. I make my way over the Big Place all alone now since Mara and Dawn had to use another Entrance than me. "Hey, you're new? I'm Ruby, that's My Girlfriend Belle.", A Brunette Introduced herself as she saw me. "Baby you're scaring her away.", Her Girlfriend said in some kind of Accent as she chuckled. "Im Belle. Welcome to Storybrooke High. You can tell her to shut up if she's talking too much. What is your Name? And Classes you have?", She asked nicely. "Im Emma. Emma Swan. Does any of you have now English with Miss Mills and then Biology with Sidney Glass?", I asked and chuckled. "I have English with Hottie Mills now and then you can just follow Belle, she has Biology with him as well.", Ruby explained and I couldn't hold back a laugh. "Hottie Mills?", I asked and they Smirked at me. "You'll see.", Ruby said and showed me the Way to the class. "I'll wait in front of your class for you.", Belle yelled after us and I nodded. At least I already had friends.

And Damn Yes I did see. I finally understood why they called her 'Hottie Mills' as she opened the Door and walked inside of the classroom. Miss Mills had long dark hair that was perfectly falling down her back, she wore a hot grey Pantsuit, A white Blouse that showed a little bit of her Perfect cleavage and Black Heels. Her eyes were Brown like the ones of an Angel and she wore a little bit of light make up, not that she needed it in any way. God she was Fucking Gorgeous. God this couldn't be happening. I've never been into a relationship before since I was afraid...and don't get me wrong I still was, afraid that I'd hurt her. I'm a vampire and even though I'm not Graf Dracula, I still have my Problems with Strength, Hormones and Lust. "Good Morning Class, I'm Regina Mills, your New English Teacher.", She Introduced herself with a smile. Oh God. Of course she was Named Regina, she is indeed a Queen. And that smile...oh god...I'm not even talking about her Voice...husky, Hot and still cute and innocent. She wasn't American Thought as i could Judge by her Voice, Maybe from Portugal? Or Porte Rico? Porte Rico it Was, well I'm pretty sure of that. God this Woman. I heard her heartbeat as clear as I would be right next to her, with my Head at her Chest. It was calmly..human. Not that I wouldn't have a Heartbeat...I just don't hear it. "You're a new Student aren't you?", She Asked and I nodded. "Well, welcome in our class then.", She said and smiled once again...God that smile. I saw Ruby smirking at me from the corner of my eye as I sat down again. I handed her a note which said He'll Yeah I Do See now.

"Miss Swan? Can you stay behind please.", She Asked as I wanted to walk out of the Room. I nodded and walked to her Desk. "Last year I collected some Papers of the Students where they describe theirselves, since you weren't there yet, I'd like you to do it okay?", She Asked and I nodded. I tried to ignore the Lust to taste her Lipstick in my Mouth while Holding her Close by her ass and kissing her roughly. Since I'm a Vampire It's like i Feel everything like Extra Strong. Feelings and all that. I pushed these thoughts away as I think of her laying close to me innocently while I hurt her by My Strength and she's screaming in Pain. God this couldn't be happening. I couldn't have Feeling for her. She wouldn't have the same ones anyway. I nodded once more before walking out of the Room to Belle...God this was about to be an interesting Year.

The day went by quite quickly actually. Ruby and Belle had invited me over Dinner which I had to deny since I had to go home to do the Work for Miss Mills. And probably also because I'm not very social.

"Hey.", Mara Welcomed me as I opened the Door to my Room. "Hey Sis. What's up?", I asked. "Mom told me To tell you something. She invited some of our Teachers over Dinner tomorrow. I don't know, something about our Grades maybe.", She explained. "Which Teachers?", I asked. Please don't let it me Miss Mills please Don't let it be Her. "Of Mine, Mr. Hopper, Of Dawn's it's kinda no one because she also has Mr. Hopper, and of yours it's Miss Mills.", She explained. Oh God Of course her. Really-how would I supposed to be keeping my Fingers off her when she's around?! "Okay.", I murmur and took my Homework out Of the Bag.

"Emma, Dear?", My Mother called after me as I was about to walk upstairs to my Room again like I did every time after Dinner. "Yea?", I asked and peeked into the Kitchen. "About Tomorrow. I'm sure your sister already told you about having Dinner with Miss Mills and Mr. Hopper. What she probably didn't tell you yet, is that i want you to take her Home with you, Miss Mills I mean. So after school you just drive here with her.", She said and I Nodded. Great! Just great!