Five

Emma's POV
"Emma where are we? And what's Wrong?", She Asked with Worry in her Voice as she walked next to me Through the Thick Woods. "Emma!", She squeaked as I lifted her up to Carry her Over a Creek which we could only pass by Some slippery Stones. She automatically wrapped her Arms around my Neck to hold Herself tight as we went Through the Woods. I decided to Ignore her Question thought.

I sat her Down at a Large Stone as we Finally Arrived the Place I wanted to be. "I'll explain you why I'm so Strange.", I said which caught her Attention. "Robin. I've known him very long already and he Dangerous. I don't want you to Get hurt by him. That's also why I Screamed. I was dreaming that he'd hurt you.", I explained and watched as the Look in her Eyes softened and her Face became Confused. "Why would he Hurt me? And why did you Dream Of that? From where do you Even Know Him?", She Asked as she touched my Arm with that soft Hand Of Hers. "He has been with my Sister Mara and I Just know that he'll hurt you and I can't tell you more about it.", I said completely ignoring her other Question. "O-Okay.", She said as she looked up at me from her Sitting Position. "I know that's inappropriate but Please Can I Come Home wit yo hand spend the Night there. Just to make sure he doesn't hurt you.", I asked. I actually was afraid he'd do anything to her. Especially since I threatened him today. "Emma you're Ny Student.", She said and looked at me Worriedly. "I know but Please Miss Mills. I'm afraid.", I begged and she sighed and actually agreed. "One Time. Not anytime else. And only if your parents are fine with it.", She said as she Hopped down of he Stone. "Thank you.", I said as I took out my Phone to Call my Parents. Of course I asked if I could stay at a Friends and not at Reg-Miss Mills' Place. "I'm allowed to.", I said and she nodded. I lifted her up again earning another Squeak of hers and Carried her back To My Car.

"The Guest Room is there.", She said as she pointed to a Door at the Other Side Of the Room. "Okay, Thank you Miss Mills.", I said smiling. "It's Fine Emma. As long as you understand tomorrow That Robin will not Hurt me and that I am not In Danger.", She said and gave me Quick smile before walking to the Sofa. "You can Watch Netflix or so, I'll get some Tests Corrected and then I'll go to Bed, if you're looking for me.", She said and I Nodded as I took the Remote Control from her Hand.

As I looked at My Phone some time later it showed 9.24p.m. Already so I decided to go to Bed-especially since I didn't sleep the Last Night very Well. I don't know why but a few minutes later I found myself standing Next to her Bed instead of Mine. I quietly looked down at her But remained quiet so I wouldn't wake her. How much i would've wanted to lay down there with her, cuddled up and calling her Mine. But I can't. I'd hurt her. And she doesn't like me that way. There's not Chance For you Two Swan! I watched as the Soft expression from her Face got Different. Her Eye Brows pressed together and she began to whine a little. She rolled a little in the Bed until I laid down next to her and held her Tightly in my Arms. She stopped whining and her Face expression softened again. Thankfully she didn't wake up tho-I wouldn't want to be in that awkward situation and answer the question what the Hell I'd be doing her In bedroom-more specific in her Bed next to her. As I made sure she'd be fine I let go of her Again and placed a soft kiss on her Forehead. No Swan! Don't. Do. This. Ever. Again. This. Must. Not. Happen.

It was actually pretty great to go to bed without any Music from your sisters Rooms or any Noises from the Television in Your Brothers Room. The Bed in the Guest room was pretty soft tho.