Eight

Emma's POV
I asked my Parents Already if I was allowed to stay at A friends since I Assumed I wouldn't be at Home that Early. That May sound like a Psycho or a creepy Stalker now but I actually waited in front of the Dinner Miss Mills and Robin had gone to. I carefully watched as they talked and they laughed a little. Still- I knew what he was Really after. I knew he wouldn't Love her the way I do. I knew he'd Kill her Coldly or Drink her Blood. I'm not sure how anyone can do that thought. Not just that she's an Angel but Drinking Human Blood in General. Even By animals it's gross.

I checked my Hiding Place And my Cars location once again as they walked out of the Diner hand in hand. Ew. Get off her. I leaned a little bit Forward to hear them a little better which was luckily quite easily since there weren't any other People outside of the Diner. "You'd like to Come over Tonight?", He asked and i mentally Screamed at her to Answer No. not that she'd hear it anyway. "I have classes tomorrow.", She replied as she played with her fingers a little bit. "Come on, just for a Moment.", He asked and she nodded. "Fine. But just a moment.", She said chuckling. He placed his Hand at the Back of hers and pushed her to his Car. A little Rough in my Opinion but well. Men. I drove into the Direction of his House while they'd Drive there. Luckily I Exactly knew where he lived thanks to Mara.

"Your House is Big.", She said as he showed her the way To the Front Door. He didn't answer but grabbed her Hips and Turned her around to Kiss her. Roughly as I could tell by Her Head backing off. "Robin I."- she got cut off my Another Kiss Of His. I pressed my fists together as I sat there behind The Bushes once again watching him with her. I know I'm kind of a Stalker but I protect her to it's fine. "Robin Please.", She said but he took a step closer to her and placed his Hands next to her Head at the Wall, trapping her Between the Wall and his Body. "I need you.", He whispered and Kissed her again as his other Hand grabbed her Waist earning a Whine Of Hers. Should I stop it now or would she be pissed?! He made his way down her neck with his Lips as his other Hand grabbed her waist as well, Stopping her from moving. He used his left Hand to caress her Breasts lustfully. He hungrily licked her Neck and made his Way up to her Lips again to cover her Screams. I wanted to Move and Help her but it was like I'd have been Frozen. Did he do this with my Sister as well-as a Human? Or did it start since his Turn into one of Us? She tried to push him off but He just used one of His Hands to guide hers down his Body down his Muscular Stomach and then Deeper to The Zip of His pants. He kissed and sucked down her neck once more while she tried to get her Hands off His Body and away from him.

"Ah! Robin!", She Screamed and I quickly rushed out of The Bushes as my Body would finally move and Pushed him Away. "Emma?", She Asked with a Tear running down her Face. "Get the Fuck off her!", I yelled as I turned my Attention to him. He tried to Attack me but I Quickly stepped aside and Put all my Anger into One Punch at him which Luckily Made him Fall to the Floor. Finally Something my Strength was good for. "Are you- i got cut off by my own Voice failing as I saw the Blood Running down her Neck and I Immediately got the Wish to Taste it. That was it. That was what I've always been afraid of. Me hurting her. I closed and opened my eyes a few times hoping it'd stop me or help anyhow. Or at least distract me from the Smell of her Blood that covered the Air. It didn't help thought. "Emma what are you doing here?", She Asked as she held her Neck trying to stop it From bleeding. Get your Shit together Swan! "Protecting You. As I said he's Dangerous.", I said and Grabbed her Tiny Body as I Lifted her Up and carried her to Her House.

"Thank you. What's going on here?", She Asked as I set her down in her Living Room. "He's a Psycho and I exactly told you Not to Meet with Him or get Closer to Him! I warned you and even stayed at your House to make sure he wouldn't hurt you and what are you doing?! You Go on a Fucking Date With Him! You're unbelievable! What the Hell should've I've done else than doing so?! Should I fucking Pinned you on Your Teachers Desk to stop you from meeting him?! How can anyone be so stupid! You're just unbelievable!", I yelled as One of my Emotions took over me. God I hate vampirism! I wasn't really Angry at her but all that just made my Blood Boil. Her meeting him. Him hurting her. Her Neck driving me crazy. I just couldn't hold it back anymore. "I'm sorry.", She whispered and some Tears ran down her Cheek and she looked down at her Lap. "God Regina don't you Understand?! I freaking Love you!", I said as I leaned down to her and lifted her head carefully with two fingers of mine. "You-You Love me?", She Asked. Fuck. Great Swan! Just great!