Thirteen

Emma's POV
I got woken up by He Delicious Smell of Roasted Bacon and Grilled Cheese from the Kitchen. I went down to Find my beautiful Girlfriend dancing and singing to the Song on the Radio while she was Roasting Cheese and having Eggs in the Pan. "You're Good At that, Beautiful.", I Said as i hugged her from the Behind. "God Emma! Don't scare me that Much!", She squeaked and placed a Kiss in my Lips. Why are humans so Easy to Scare? It's not like I'd have been flying downstairs without making a Sound..I walked down as I did it all the time. "Did I wake you?", She Asked as she turned around to The Pan again. "No. And as a vampire I don't need much sleep anyway.", I answered and kissed her Nose. "Since when are you awake?", I asked as I pulled away again. "Since 4 a.m. i couldn't sleep so I corrected a Few Tests and Homeworks and Prepared a Few Things for Monday. Then I watched a little bit Tv and cooked.", She answered as she turned around once more. "You know you could've woken me up?", I said and she nodded as she Put The Roasted Bacon On a Plate next to the Pan. "Mmmmm.", I hummed and Took one. "So, what are we gonna do today?", She Asked as she out the Egg on a Plate as well. "I've actually wanted to Show you something..my favorite place but Since Psycho Robin and His Psycho Siblings are out there and literally waiting to Kill you that's not in I guess, so what about watching a Movie?", I suggested and she turned around to me again. "Sorry for Ruining your Plans Daddy.", She said and snuggled into my Chest as she put a kiss On my Cheek. "It's not your Fault Baby Girl, it's Robins and Mine that I couldn't stop him at Tasting you at all.", I replied and kissed the Top of her Head. "It's not your Fault either. You couldn't know. But you saved me from getting more than just tasted.", She Replied with a Chuckle and our Lips met Halfway in a Short yet passionate Kiss. "So a Movie it is?", She Asked and I nodded. Hopefully not some Vampire things again tho.

Time Skip
The First hours actually Were Quite Good. Regina wanted to Watch a Gilmore Girls Marathon so we did so. We've actually spent the Whole day sitting on that Sofa and Watching Some Tv Show or Playing a game or cuddling. It was even Dark outside already.
"Popcorn is Done.", She said as she hopped on the Sofa next to me with a Bowl of Popcorn. God that was adorable. "Great. Movie's done as well.", I said as I started the TV. "Which one?", She Asked as she cuddled herself next to me. "You'll see.", I replied and Wrapped my Arms around her, careful not to Break her or hurt her in any way by my Strength. I mean I got much better at Controlling it but still..if it's about her than I like being extra Careful. I smirked as the Intro Of The Film already showed the Title Final Destination 5.

During The Movie Regina often Cuddled more into my Chest and held onto my Shirt as if she'd be hiding herself or begging me to Protect her from the Movie. I mean come on it's not that Scary...well for me...okay I've seen it very often tho. Sometimes she pressed her eye brows together and made a grimace or covered her Eyes with her Hands as she pressed her Body next to mine.

"So..what did you think of it?", I asked as it ended. Judged by Regina's look-for her Sake. "This Film is Brutal. And disgusting. And Scary.", She said as she made another adorable grimace. "That's mostly the Thing about Horror Movies.", I said chuckling while she just rolled her eyes. "Don't worry Baby Girl I'll always end there to Protect you.", I said and kissed her Nose. "If I can't sleep tonight it's your Fault!", She said and sat down at my Lap as she was facing me. "What are you doing Baby Girl?", I asked as I held her in Place by her Hips. "Emma I'm Horny.", She admitted as her hand wandered up my Tights. "Mhh i like the Sound of that.", I said and she chuckled. She was about to swoop her Hands into my Pants as we got Interrupted by the Annoying Sound of the Door Bell. "I'll get it. You stay here.", I said as I immediately got the Though of Robin or Any Other Locksley being out there. They rather go out in the Night tho as I Guessed.

"Hello? How can I Help You?", I asked as I faced a Brown Haired Boy. Maybe 17. Anything around that. "I've got your Pizza. That would be 22.29 please.", He said and Handed me the Karton he was Holding. "I didn't order Pizza.", I replied confused. "But here is your Oder. So do I get the Money Now or Not?", He asked and i Just gave it to him so he'd leave again. A little Pizza wouldn't Mind anyway. I suddenly Dropped it as my Thoughts drifted back to Regina again who was now all alone in the House while I'd be Outside and take that Unordered Pizza.