Fourteen

Emma's POV
My Heart stopped as she was nowhere to see or to hear. "Regina?!", I yelled once more. "Emma what's wrong? I was in the Bathroom.", She said and I finally felt my Heart beating again. "Oh God.", Was all I managed to say as I ran to her and hugged her Tightly. "Emma. You're quite Strong.", She said chuckling and I quickly let go of her as I reminded my Unusual Strength again. "So what's wrong? Why have you been Yelling Daddy? And who was at the Door?", She Asked and Immediately got me hard with it. I told her to call me that tho but at some moments I start to regret it since it gets my Hard as a Pole. "There was some Pizza Boy that Brought us a Pizza and pretended we'd have Ordered it.", I explained as i kissed her Nose. "So where is the Pizza?", She Asked and i Told her I had left it Outside. "Okay. I'll get it.", She said and I shook my Head. "I've just got a Heart Attack by believing Robin would have Got you now or something like that, you'll be a Good Girl and Stay with Daddy.", I said as I took her Hand and Walked Hand in hand out again where the Pizza was Still Laying. "See? Nothing Bad. We're completely safe in here.", She said chuckling and Made her Way inside again closely Followed by Me. I didn't like the whole thing tho. Why would someone order Pizza for us? And why at that Time? I tried to enjoy the Evening with Gina but the Thought Of Robin, Zelena or Killian Locksley just didn't get out of my Mind again. That was perfect for them, me at the Door questioning why that Guy would come over for Pizza while Regina was all alone inside of the House.

I looked around in the House once again before my Eyes drifted to Regina who was laying Peacefully sleeping at My Lap. "You should be sleeping Daddy.", She murmured as she opened her Eyes a little Bit. "You're Right Baby Girl. It's just...Today won't get out of my Head. Why doesn't this Thing has anything to do with Robin? It feels like it..but he wasn't there.", I said and she put her Hand on my Cheek. "We're Safe Daddy. He's not here and that's all that matters. Now sleep.", She said as she got up and I nodded. "You're coming? Sleeping on the Sofa won't be That comfortably.", She said chuckling as we made our way upstairs. "I'll go showering, I'll be back in a few minutes.", She said but I shook my Head once again. "I'll join you.", I said as I followed her into the Bathroom.

"Emma we're in the Shower. I don't think we're unsafe here.", She said chuckling as she turned on the Warm Water, followed my a Soft hum of hers. I put some Shower Gel Into my Hand as i gently began to wash her Perfect Body. I smirked seeing her Biting her Lip as I caressed hehe Breasts since I know she does that to hold back any moans. I immediately stopped as I heard a noise from another Room of the House. The Hallway as I guessed by the Direction and Sound of it. "What's wrong?", She Asked as she turned around to me. "I heard something.", I said as I turned off the Shower. "You're being paranoid. There was no Noise.", She said as she cupped by Cheeks and turned me to face her. "Just let me Check it okay?", I said and she nodded. We both made our way out of the Shower and Put on a few Clothes as we walked through the House, especially The Rooms that are next to the Hallway. "See? Nothing in here. Let's go to bed Daddy.", She said as she turned around and left into the Bedroom again, just as the first Time closely followed by me. "Baby I'm not Imagining. I've heard something.", I said as I got into Bed as well. "I'm not saying you're imagining things Daddy. But you're so protective over me tat you're getting Paranoid. I mean I didn't hear anything.", She said and smiled a little before she kissed me. "Well you also don't have a Vampire hearing.", I murmured before closing my Eyes. I wrapped my Arms Around her as she was cuddling into my Chest again. Maybe she was right. Maybe I was just paranoid.