Ten

"Will you be my Girlfriend?", I asked.
—————————————————————

Emma's POV
"Yes. I'd love that.", She replied and I kissed her passionately. "What do you wanna do when we get out of the Shower?", I asked and a small Grin formed on her Lips. "Cuddling.", She replied and I kissed her Nose. "Cuddling it is then.", I said and she snuggled closer to my chest.

"Are you still mad about Me and Robin?", She Asked as she looked up at me. We laid in her Bed once again, Cuddling as she wished. It was pretty Hard for me tho since I was still afraid I'd might hurt her Small Body By my Uncontrolled Strength. "No Baby Girl. I've never been mad at you. I was just stressed and Sad and Angry at Robin and let it all out on you. I'm sorry Baby.", I said as I kissed her Nose. "No you were right. You've Warned me but I was just too stubborn for it.", She said as a small Tear rolled down her Cheek. "It's not Baby Girl. I love you.", I replied and Leaned down to her for a Small yet deep kiss. I was glad i finally got Over the Lust of Tasting her Blood so I could even clean out her Neck from the Blood and Kiss it normally. I'm quite proud of myself about it tho. "I love you Too.", She replied as we pulled away again. "Just promise me that you'll let me Protect you In Future.", I said and she nodded. "Okay. I promise.", She said and kissed me Cheek.

I got woken up By The Annoying sound of my Phone. Great-who need to sleep anyway? As i took it the Called ID showed Dawns name and the Time showed 3.00 a.m.

"Hello? Dawn? It's in The Middle Of The Night!"

"I know. But can you get me? I'm at the Police Station."

"Why's that?! What the hell did you do?"

"I was in That Club and There suddenly was a Robbery and they Told me to Come here to tell them what happened but I have no Idea how to get back. Please Emma."

"Fine. I'm on my Way."

With that I hung up and Slowly slid out of the Bed. I put on My Jeans, My Shirt and my Boots again as I looked back at my Sleeping Beauty. I stepped to the Bed and Kissed her Forehead once more as I admired her Beauty. I took out a Note Of her Desk and placed it down next to The Bed. It said

My Sister Needs me, I'll see you In School? Love you
-Emma

P.S you Look Gorgeous

"I'm here to Get Dawn Swan.", I explained shortly and the Police Deputy leaded me to A Room that Seemed like a Waiting Room or a Main Room, in the Middle-my little Sister. "Emma!", She said and ran into my Arms. "What Happened?", I asked as I looked into her Red Eyes that symbolized she must've been Crying much. "I-It was horrible Emma. It Reminded me of Home. It was so loud and fast and...Emma I think us and Robin aren't the Only Vampires here.", She whispered in my Ear as we made our Way out. "What do you mean? Did you see Their Face?", I asked and she shook her Head. "No but I Know it was a Tall and Muscular Man. Maybe it was Robin?", She Asked. "It wasn't Robin. I've seen him Today and I'm pretty sure at the Time that Robbery or Attack or whatever it was had been, he laid Passes out in front of his House.", I explained. "Passed Out? Why?", She Asked. "I'll tell you at Home. I need to Tell you, Bella, Mara and Tyler something Anyway. But you mustn't tell Mom or Dad. They'd have my Head!", I said and she agreed.

Time Skip

"So? What did you want to Tell us?", Bella asked as all of us, Bella, Mara, Dawn, Tyler and Me sat In my Room while My Parents were sleeping peacefully. "I-I told someone who I Am.", I said and their Eyes Grew Wide. "Who? And how did they React?", Tyler asked Calmly. If I know one thing then that I can always count on them being on my side. "Ruby, Belle and Miss Mills. They all took it really Good and don't judge me or something like that. Um-and-Miss Mills is my Girlfriend. I told her I love her and she feels the same!", I explained, Squeaking the Last Part with a Huge Grin on my Lips. "Emma That's Great!", Mara said and all of them Nodded and hugged me. "Wait but you said Robin would've been passed out. Why?", Dawn asked and i sighed. There we go. "I've Punched him because he Hurt Regina. Miss Mills-you know.", I said. "How's that?", Tyler Asked. I could tell he got mad my only Hearing the Word Locksley. "He-He asked her for a Date and she agreed even thought I told her the Day before he was dangerous. Whatever I Watched them and he wanted her to come home with him which she also agreed to. Then At his house he Pressed her against the Wall and kissed her Even thought she didn't want to and Bit her Neck as he wanted to Taste her Blood.", I explained and looked down at the Floor. "I never thought our Emma is such a Badass!", Tyler said and Punched my Shoulder Softly causing me to Chuckle. "What was then? Did you grill his ass?", Mora asked and i chuckled once again. "I brought her Home and I actually could concentrate and not Taste her blood! And then I told her I love her and She said the same and then...", I explained and all of my Siblings faved showed a Grin. "And Theeen?", Dawn Asked. "We Kissed. And had Sex. And Showered. And cuddled", I said and Smiled like an Idiot. "Just don't Tell Mom and Dad.", I begged and they all agreed. Not about Regina of course since I knew My Parents Know I'm Gay and They'd also be Fine with me Being with Regina, but they'd be pretty pissed about me Punching Robin and Telling my Secret.