Chapter 25: Five years later

(Normal pov)

Hiccup had woken up from a nightmare he had, he's had them recently, the nightmare has been of him seeing Heather die, nearly losing Toothless and having suffered for fifteen years under the Hairy Hooligans. The now king of the North had gotten out of bed to see handfuls of gorgeous Viking women naked in his bed, he snorted at the sight and got up to put his pants on. He then headed toward the balcony of his fifty story tower and overlook the glorious Viking capitol of Denmark, 

He could see Red Maw warriors patrolling the streets, the citizens dealing in trade, selling furs, foods and weapons at fellow Northman, and of course the dragons. The dragons were a huge benefit in Hiccup's empire, he could see his dragon riders taking flight for air patrol and escort fishing boats. 

Hiccup could remember the day he became king, and it was a day he would never forget. In fact, it was a day nobody would ever forget. 

(Five years ago)

It was upon returning to the Dragon Sanctuary, Hiccup had revealed to Valka, Halfdan and Hava that they found an entire pack of the Night Fury sub species, and that Toothless was in critical condition. Thankfully, Valka brought some Sagefruit, she says its found with allies of the Ryttere tribe, they're called the Defenders of the Wing, their leader, Queen Mala and her people are friends of dragons as well, though they do not ride dragons, they honor and respect them like they do. 

But many weeks after ensuring Toothless was one hundred percent well, Hiccup informed his family that he would return, but he and his Red Maw would travel down to Denmark and proclaim himself as king of the North. 

(Hiccup's pov- Five years ago)

I was dressed in my most fiercest armor, it was black and glowing crimson, I wore crimson and black arm braces, black leather pants, and  he wore war paint (a/n: his warpaint is white paint over his face, two lines of crimson down to his chin and down his eyes)to add to his already intimidating attire. 

"Lord Haddock. We're arriving at Denmark now!" The captain of my dreadnaught announced, I nodded and wrapped a heavy black bear fur cape around my shoulders as I exited my ship once we docked in the harbor, I was accompanied by my elite bodyguards- the Blood Guard, they're trained personally by me and tasked with protecting my family, the Fury class dragons and my soon to be people. 

Upon entering the capital the people all whispered and murmured to themselves, they already knew my Red Maw had established their presence here even in my absence, but now that I am here? Its time to become king and exact my revenge. I approached the steps of my progressing tower, the first ten stories were already built, so I then faced the people with my body guards kept the people back, I extended my arms out and roared out. 

"People of Denmark! As you already know, the Red Maw has established order, stability, peace and protection in my absence. We even have dragons by our side! No one will dare to challenge us! Challenge MY rule as king! I will ensure all of you are well fed, sheltered, provided with anything you need to keep yourselves afloat. All you need do is... bow." I said, the people looked at each other and began bowing down, although one man did not bow, I cocked my head at the side and the man spat on the ground. 

"Vikings and dragons living together?! Ridiculous!! We've been fighting them for generations! And know we're... at peace?!! No. I refuse to live in your twisted and perverse kingdom!"

Before the man could continue to curse the work I've done, he was hurled backward and splattered against the streets, his burning corpse caused people to whimper in fear, they all turned back to me to see my hand pulsing in crimson plasma, I saw my lieutenants, my Chosen approach me and bow down to me,  one of my bodyguards approached me with a crown of ravens skulls, an evil grin crept across my face as I placed it on my head and I roared out.