Chapter 23: The Feather People

(Normal pov)

Three weeks after taking control of Drago's forces, Hiccup was now preparing to go and continue to explore the unknown world. 

Hiccup was taking his dreadnaught and four of his warships to accompany him, if they entered enemy territory, Hiccup wanted to make sure he'd have his warriors and dragons to assist him. The young man had finished packing, he and Toothless made their way down to the beach where they saw his dreadnaught and four heavily armed warships that were filled with Red Maw Vikings and dragons, the duo even saw the two Stoker alphas they took in. 

They were now the size of a dinghy, they both flew over toward their master, Hiccup chuckled at the Stokers, the male one had a white and grey underbelly, and its skin was crimson red and its spines, the spikes on his club like tail and head frills were black, and the spikes in the middle of his forehead were black as well. The female Stoker had a peach colored underbelly, light grey skin, and crimson red spines, the spikes on her club like tail, the head frills, and the spikes in the middle of her forehead as well. 

::By the moon goddess! These two have gotten bigger!::

Toothless said, they had, and soon? They would be the alphas to control all of Hiccup's dragons, except Toothless, Hiccup and Toothless would give orders to them once they returned from their adventures. 

"I wish I could take you guys with us, but you need to stay in the Dragon Sanctuary." Hiccup said to his Stokers, they gave disapproving whimpers, Toothless growled at them lightly, speaking to them via telepathy, and causing the two Stokers to submit to their master. Hiccup had two Ryttere guards escort them into the Sanctuary and he ordered them to keep them safe, the guards understood and escorted the two alpha dragons into the nest. 

Hiccup and Toothless saw Valka, Halfdan and Hava near the ships, the duo stopped to say a final goodbye before departing, Hiccup pulled his mother into a warm and reassuring hug. "Mother, I'll be back, I promise." He said, Valka laughed lightly and nodded, holding onto her first born son tightly. "I know son, its just... I love you." She said, Hiccup believed her, he kissed her temple and nodded lightly. "I love you too mother." The two then broke from their embrace as Hiccup moved on to Halfdan. 

"You sure you don't want to come with us my brother?" Hiccup asked, Halfdan however shrugged and gave Hiccup a light smile. "I would, but my place is here, someone needs to look after mother and Hava." The two brothers smiled at each other and embraced, when they broke apart, they gave each other nods and Hiccup moved to his sister. 

Hava pulled Hiccup into a big hug, Hiccup chuckled lightly and hugged his sister back, she kissed his cheek and hugged him tighter. "Be safe big brother." She said, Hiccup nodded and kissed her hair. "I will, just take care of my family. All of them." Hiccup said, they broke off from their embrace and Hava smiled at her brother. "I'll look after Halvor and Ingrid, don't you worry." She assured, Hiccup nodded in thanks and turned to Toothless. "Ready bud?" The Night Fury barked in excitement and nodded. 

::Lets go!::

Hiccup and Toothless entered their ship and surprisingly, handfuls of people from the Ryttere clan joined them to explore the unknown. One of those people was Siv, her sister Sigrid, she too had platinum blond hair and amber eyes like her twin Siv. Also joining Hiccup, Toothless and the Red Maw into the unknown was a Ryttere member named Ubbe, he had brunette hair, he was stocky in muscle, his hair was done in a French braid undercut, also Ubbe's sister Ulvhild, she too had brunette hair, blue eyes and her hair was done in long braids and had little gold cuffs on the braids. 

Once Hiccup had confirmed all his warriors and dragons were on board, he ordered the captains of their ships to set sail, they were once again heading back into the unknown, for the Ryttere members, this was their first time leaving the Archipelago, and they were both excited and terrified.