chapter 29: "Emotions from both sides"

Maddie's pov
It is so hard to act like I'm not dying, it is so hard to ignore the pitiful expression on Doctor Taylor's face, it is so hard to act like I don't love bryan anymore and let him go, no really my week has been a living hell, I tried my possible best to ignore Bryan. I mean it's not like I did much anyway, I simply told the nurses not to  let him in, why? Because I love him so much and I don't want him to see me like this, It's very hard to let him go trust me, but what else should I do, I am dying!! And I don't need anyone to spell that out for me because I just know it, and the last thing that I want to happen is to see Bryan in pain because of me, when I die I want him to have moved on from me by then, I want him to be happy, I want him to have a life.

Bryan's pov

It has been a week since I last saw maddie and honestly it's been driving me nuts. Every time I try to see her at the hospital, for some reason the nurses don't allow me in. I even tried to wish her happy birthday on wednesday but I wasn't able to see her.
Why is she doing this to me. I love her so much that it hurts, even the thought of leaving her makes me scared, I don't want to ever think of my time with her as limited, if I could take all her pain away, I would in an heartbeat.

I left my house and drove to the hospital, I don't even care anymore, I'm going to see her.

When I got to the hospital, I walked straight to maddie's room and thankfully no one was there except maddie who was fast asleep.

I walked in and sat down next to maddie and just stared at her, all of a sudden she felt so real, I held
her hand and took in her facial features, no joke, this girl is beautiful, stunning in fact and I will never let another male be as fortunate as I am.

All of a sudden Maddie's eyes stirred open and she jerked up.

"What are you doing here" she asked me

"I came to see you"

"Let's get this straight I no longer want to have anything to do with you" she said looking everywhere except at me.

"Well that's good I guess but I still want everything to do with you Maddie"

"Oh my gosh why are you making this so hard for me" she yelled at me.

"What do you mean? You are the one making things hard for me, do you know how many times I tried to see you, On your birthday I skipped school just to see you, just to make sure your day was worth it. But what do I get in return, a bunch of nurses trying to stop me, with your consent of course" now I was the one yelling " I care so much about you, that I have sleepless nights just because I'm wondering if you are okay ,and if you are getting better, if you asked me how many times you've crossed my mind I'd say once because you never left after the first time but what do I get in return, this is what I get in return, "

"Bryan I never meant any harm, you don't understand" maddie began to say.

"Really, I don't understand? Fine then make me understand"

As she was about to talk another voice interrupted.

"What is going on here"
  ________________________________________________
Honestly I threw a lot of my emotions into this chapter, I'm currently weak and I'm going through a lot.

Anyways I hope you like this chapter.

Happy Halloween!!
My candy was more than yours.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.