chapter 15: hope or something like that✔

Camp is finally over and after getting home I didn't leave my room,I didn't eat or talk to anyone, although several tines I heard Bryan knock on my door but I just didn't answer him, I wasn't in the mood to.

Today is the showcase and I wish I didn't love acting so much so that I wouldn't have to go.
-----------------------
I went downstairs after getting dressed and I could tell that my family were relieved, they probably thought that I was going to come down.

"Good morning" I said weakly and they replied asking about my health, I mean what a rhetorical question I have cancer people not an headache.

"So you are going to act today right?" My brother asked.

"Yeah,I wouldn't miss it for the world" I said to him and that made him smile.

"Let's move people,maddie as to be there by 4:30 and this is 4:10" my dad told us before we began to rush out of the house
--------------------------
"Maddie, there you are, I've been waiting for you, you didn't even come for the dress rehearsal yesterday" I was greeted by mr hudson

"Yes and I'm very sorry mr Hudson,something came up" I told him.

"Oh I see, no worries you can just try your costume right now" he said.

"Ariana please bring Juliet's costume" he said to one of the students in charge of the costume.

"Here" Ariana told me handing me my costume.

The dress wasn't too bad it was a simple brown gown, with huge cream sleeves paired with a cute brown sandal
that looked like the dress from the actual Romeo and Juliet play.

"What do you think about it?" Ariana asked me after I put on the dress.

"It looks amazing and I can tell that you worked extremely hard on it from your bruised fingers,thanks" I said to her sincerely.

"Anytime" she told me before going to meet Mr Hudson,probably to tell him that my costume was okay.

..........................
"Ladies and gentlemen meet our casts for the play" mr hudson said. "Bryan McClain as Romeo
Maddison thompson as Juliet
Bethany Campbell as the nurse
Victoria vega as lady capulet
Avan Acosta as mercutio........"
After he called out the cast we began to act our parts.

ROMEO
Alas, that love, whose view is muffled still,
Should, without eyes, see pathways to his will!
Where shall we dine? O me! What fray was here?
Yet tell me not, for I have heard it all.
Here's much to do with hate, but more with love.
Why, then, O brawling love! O loving hate!
O any thing, of nothing first create!
O heavy lightness! serious vanity!
Mis-shapen chaos of well-seeming forms!
Feather of lead, bright smoke, cold fire,
sick health!
Still-waking sleep, that is not what it is!
This love feel I, that feel no love in this.
Dost thou not laugh?

BENVOLIO
No, coz, I rather weep.

ROMEO
Good heart, at what?

BENVOLIO
At thy good heart's oppression.

ROMEO
Why, such is love's transgression.
Griefs of mine own lie heavy in my breast,
Which thou wilt propagate, to have it prest
With more of thine: this love that thou hast shown
Doth add more grief to too much of mine own.
Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs;
Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes;
Being vex'd a sea nourish'd with lovers' tears:
What is it else? a madness most discreet,
A choking gall and a preserving sweet.
Farewell, my coz.

BENVOLIO
Soft! I will go along;
An if you leave me so, you do me wrong.........

----------------
"The end" mr hudson said with a light bow and at that instant I could tell that he was extremely proud of us and to be honest I am also very proud of myself. After the curtains closed the audience stood up and clapped and they screamed so loudly that I could almost see the air shimmer.

My mom,dad and cole all came to congratulate me backstage and I saw a tear roll down my mom's cheek.

After the whole showcase a little after party was held in the schools gym and my mum forced me to go.

"Hey" bryan said

"Hi" I said. Well,this is awkward, since after the play I guess I just kind of avoided Bryan for some unknown reason, I didn't really know how to talk to him after what happened during the camp and I feel quite embarrassed just by thinking about it.

"Do you want to go outside, here is a bit noisy" he asked.

"Sure" i told him and so we went outside were the sky was more visible amd the atmosphere was extremely calm.

"So?" I said playing with a loose thread.

"I just wanted to say that you don't have to explain or even talk about whatever happened during camp its your story and you can tell me if you want and also I really don't want that to change anything between us" he said quickly.

All of sudden the next word that comes out of my mouth is "thank you" I told him honestly "thank you for not asking questions and I also don't want that to change anything between us"

A small smile made its way up Bryan's face

"You wanna dance" he said holding out his hand

"Yeah" I said.

You Bryan McClain never fail to suprise me, while damcing I realized that I was actually dancing in tje moonlight maybe not with the person I love but with the person I really really like.

•Dancing under the moonlight with the person I really really like

Maybe there is still hope and maybe I should give the world a second Chance even if I might die eventually.

_______________________________________________________________________
I wish that I could slap her and yell be positive at her

Hey there I'm back and I know that this chapter sucks, I'll try to make others more interesting. I didn't have time to edit this chapter.

Just a little teaser. 'The panthers are back' and I doubt that you would want to miss the next chapter because it is going to be drama filled, gotta go my head is bustling with excitement can't wait to write the next chapter but first I've got to do my dumb math homework on logarithm. Arrrrgh

Vote if you liked this chapter
Comment and share

Lots of love