chapter 26: "Your over protectiveness and annoying face"

Maddie's POV
"Hey, can I come over for a sleepover, I'm bored and I miss the times we used to do that" I told Sydney over the phone.

"Yeah sure, I miss it too, maybe we could even invite bethany and keeley, you know what they say, 'the more the merrier'"

"Of course, I'm on my way but first I'm going to ask my parents for permission" I told her

"Sure, you should have just asked them before you called you know, just incase they weren't okay with it" she said laughing

"Yeah I know, but I just thought about it like right now, and felt like telling you"

"Okay whatever miss goody two shoes go and ask for permission and get your butt over here" she told me before hanging up. How rude

I quickly grab my vans and a scarf, then I went over to my closet to get a bag to put in my clothes for the night and tomorrow and also my house key and phone before going downstairs to talk to my parents.

"Hey mom, I'm going over to Sydney's for a sleepover and I'll be back to tomorrow" I told her on my way to the front door. Asking for permission uhn?

"Ok honey, be safe and get the driver to drop you" she said "oh and take your drugs along"

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

"Sure mom" I said to her before heading back to my room to get the drugs. On my way out I bumped into Cole who didn't look to happy.

"Hey what's got you in such a hurry" he asked me.

"Sorry, I'm going to Sydney's house for a sleepover" I told him "what has got you in a bad mood"

"I'm going back to havard tomorrow" he said.
Honestly I wanted to laugh,he's acting like a child.

"Really, and here I thought someone stole your lollipop" I told him, not able to contain my laughter any more.

"Whatever,I'll be gone by tomorrow and I won't see you in a while, at least I'll be free from your sarcastic nature"he told me grinning widely.

"And I'll be free from your over protectiveness and annoying face" I said.

"Keep lying to yourself, I'm gonna miss you though" he finally admitted.

"Me too Cole" I said and hugged him.

I'm really going to miss him, my stupid big brother.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

As soon as I reached the front door of Sydney's house I could here people yelling, so instead of ringing the doorbell  I just walked in, I mean it's not like they're going to hear the doorbell ring anyway.

".......you can't blame me I also have a job, so you shouldn't expect me to be your slave that you can order around, my life doesn't revolve around you, you know" Alice, Sydney's mother yelled.

"Alice I simply asked if you could cook lunch,you know what? I can't live with this" Tom, Sydney's dad yelled back.

Uhn?

"Don't worry you won't have to live with me for long anyway" Alice said before she turned around and saw me by the door "oh hello maddie, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever and how are you feeling now, Sydney told me everything that's been going on"

"Um, I'm good" I akwardly said.

"That's lovely to hear maddie, Sydney is upstairs in her room, oh and when you go back home tell Evan and Lilly I said hi will you?" Tom told me.