chapter 27: "Our parents have history"

After waking up I decided to take a shower, now a days it's quite easy for me to bath, I mean I'm bald so I don't have to worry about what conditioner or shampoo to use on my hair, gosh I really miss my beautiful blond curls though.

When I get into the bathroom I nearly scream, my head is completely bloody, I stood there and stared at the mirror with shock plastered on my face.

Finally when I couldn't take it anymore, I quickly jump into the shower and wash of the blood, I look down and see red liquid going down the drain.

I can't believe that came from me.And here I was thinking that I was progressing health wise, I guess I'll have to see doctor Taylor soon. Very soon.

When I was done taking a proper shower. I got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. I could see that Sydney was still asleep, yesterday must have taken a huge toll on her.

I quickly dried my skin with a towel and got dressed before Sydney finally woke up.

"Good morning" she smiled at me.

"More like good afternoon syd it's 1:30, we slept through the morning" I told her and next thing you know we're laughing, why are we laughing, you might ask, honestly I don't know, I guess we're weird like that.

"Let me have a shower then we'll binge watch 'supernatural' or maybe something a little more cliché like 'pretty little liars'" she stood up from the floor and tried to make her hair look better than a birds nest, the sight was hilarious, she kept patting her hair here and there but she simply succeeded in making it look worse.

"Yeah you should probably do that cause you reek and look disgusting, yuck" I used my palm to cover my nose and acted like she smelled bad

"Gosh I hate you!!!" she yelled and went straight to the bathroom.

"I love you more sydney" I yelled back laughing.

After she was done we went downstairs and fortunately Sydney's parents were not home.

As promised we watched 'supernatural' and also 'pretty little liars' such a weird combination.

We took random and disturbing looking pictures and only then did I realise that Sydney tongue could touch her nose. Um, what?

Then we started stalking randoms boys on instagram and started claiming them.

I got Shawn Mendes, she got Channing Tatum.

Soon we started talking about guys in general and I let it slip that Bryan had said he loved me.

"Ahhhhhhh,no way, he's so whipped, tell me you said it back because it's clear that you feel the same way" she practically screamed "Maddison Anne Thompson tell me you said it back!!"

"Yes I did, now SHUT UP if not the whole street will hear you"

Minutes passed, then hours passed and bam!! The whole day was almost gone.

"Hey when are you supposed to be at Bryan's for dinner" she asked me later on.

"7:00, why are you asking?"

"Well I don't know, maybe because it's 6:15 already and you haven't even picked what to wear" she stared at the ceiling as if she was in deep thought.

"Oh, crap" I instantly grabbed Sydney's hand and lead her upstairs to her room.

"What am I going to wear" I started panicking.

"Oh chill already you can borrow some of my clothes"

"Thank you"

Eventually I decide to dress casual.