chapter 25: leave the door open!!

A/n I listened to 'like to be you' by shawn mendes ft julia micheals while I was writing this chapter. I think that it really suits this chapter.

Maddie's pov

I'm in my room pratically doing nothing, I feel exhausted and I can hardly move my body, really it sucks to have cancer.

'Like to be'  by shawn mendes blast from my phone. I picked up my phone from my nightstand not even bothering to check who was calling.

"Hello beautiful" bryan said the instant I clicked the green button on the screen of my phone.

"Good morning Bryan" I said. Thank God that he isn't here to see my cheeks turn pink.

" so what are up to" he asked me.

" nothing really"

"Wanna hang out" he asked again.

" yeah sure, but can you come to my house, I really don't feel like going anywhere" I told him truthfully.

"Ok sure, I'll be there in 10 minutes" and with that the line clicked dead.

10 minutes later.

Bryan's POV.

I got to maddie's house in 10 minutes as I promised her.

Walking through the front door I saw Cole siting on the couch in their living room watching a football match.

" what are you doing here" he asked me as soon as I stepped into the house.  It's quite obvious that he still doesn't like me, not that I blame him though.

"Uhm, maddie invited me over" I told him scratching the back of my neck.

"Ok" and that was all he said.

I then headed over to Maddie's room vaguely remembering it. I'm still quite suprised as to the size of this house. The shock isn't fully gone yet.

Once I get to her door, I knock twice.

"Come in" I hear Maddie say on the inside.

When I got in, I could see Maddie lie on her bed.

" hey" she said as soon as she saw me.

"Hi"

I went over to her bed and lay there too mimicking her actions.

"So are we like going to lie on my bed all day" she asked me some minutes later.

"Yeah and we can maybe talk" I suggested

"Ok sure"

"So my parents want to meet you" I said in a bit of a rush.

"Uhn, meet me?" she said sounding shy.

"Yeah, my mum wants you to come over for dinner on Saturday, and my dad said he wanted to meet you and ask why you haven't run away yet" I told her. This kind of lightened her mood but I could tell that she was a bit nervous.

"Is that ok with you" I asked her not wanting to force her to do anything against her wish.

"Um ok, Saturday it is" she replied.

I notice a paper taped to her closet and get up to take a look.

Things to do before I die
•get married in a theatre
•dance under the moonlight with the person I love
•go to Dubai
•get an hospital named after me

I looked back to maddie only to see that she was very flustered and was blushing with her cheeks as red as a tomato.

Gosh she looks so cute.

"Um that is nothing really, just one of my stupid fantasies, don't mind me" she said trying to take the paper, but I simply lifted it high and out of her reach. It was so cute seeing her tiptoe and try to get the paper from me but then I eventually gave in and gave her back the paper, which she returned to her closet. Soon we go back to lie on the bed.

"I'm starting to feel very tired" she informed" I hate having cancer"

"I know you do, but honestly I don't know what it's like to be you, but I know you are going to survive,no matter what, just be strong" I told her
and she nodded.

"I love you" I said randomly.

"Uhn"

"I love you" I repeated

"You don't have to say it back I just felt like letting you know" I told her

"I love you too" she said after a few minutes.

And before you know it we're making out.

Maddie's pov
I don't know why but I just felt like kissing Bryan. I've really let my guard down ever since I got closer to him.

"Told ya" I hear my brother yell through the door.

And soon I and bryan stopped making out. Stupid, stupid brother

"Cole!!!!!" I shouted not missing the amused expression on Bryan's face.

"You guys should leave the door open" he yelled again laughing.

Bryan's pov
"I love you" I told her again, choosing to ignore the little display between herself and Cole

And because I love her, I'm going to make sure that all the activities on that paper is ticked.

I'm going to make her happy.
__________________________________________________
I wrote this at about 12:14 because I couldn't sleep. I have too much caffeine in my body.

It's 1:00 now though

Vote if you like it.

Sayonara!!!